Chapter 43: Blood everywhere

A/N: OMG!!!! 100K , THANK YOU ALL, I CAN'T SAY HOW GREATFUL I AM!!! Without you i wouldn't come so far so here is a long chapter and enjoy <3<3<3

Emily

Mateo pushes his seat back, giving me space so I can sit on his lap. We both are eager for sex. I unfasten my seatbelt, climb over the middle part and I'm on his lap, my body begging for attention.

"Fuck...Emily..." he growls, grapping my waist tight. I reach between our hot bodies, my hands sliding over his chest, and I unbutton the first few ones from his shirt, admiring his chest and tattoo; then lowering to his abs and finally fumbling with his pants, eagerness taking over me.

"These need to get off" I say breathily, my pussy wet just imagining his dick sliding in me.

"Make me..." he leans forward, kissing my pulse. What can I do to convince him? I grind my wet pussy over his junk, moving slowly but steady. He groans, looking down to where our bodies are connected, a wet spot forming there.

"I'm so wet for you, Mateo...Please...?"

"Everything for you, Butterfly" he doesn't hesitate to push his hips up and sliding his pants off in one swift movement. I can see his hard on through the boxers and they go off as well, his cock springing free; the head glistening with a little pre-cum and I can't help but to lick my lips. "Are you going to keep staring or do some action?" I look him in the eyes, his electric ones staring in my soul and I feel my cheeks heat up even more when I pull the dress of my body; I'm completely naked, no bra or panties covering my.

"Fuck..." he groans while touching my nipple, rolling them between his fingers and I can't help the moan that escapes me.

"Mateo..." he begins to kiss my neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses over it and making me shiver even when it's hot in here.

"Fuck me, Butterfly, fuck me hard and fast" and I don't think twice when my hip move up, positioning myself over his big cock and sliding in deep. We both let out a moan but neither of us move, just focusing on the sensation in us; "Fuck, Butterfly..." and I rock my hips up and down, first slow and sweet but soon when his hand reaches my ass, encourage me to go faster, I do. I hold his shoulder tight, my nails digging in them when Mateo pounds into me as well; his cock is going deeper, reaching a place that let me see stars.

"Mateo..." I moan and then kissing him. He kisses me back, our tongue moving together and his teeth biting my bottom lip.

"Are you close?" he asks me, his hands squeezing my tits, making me even closer.

"Yes...what about you?"

"I'm ready when you are"

"You first" I reply, rocking harder, my hands finding his hair.

"Ladies first, I insist" he groans low before his hand slides lower, playing with my clit softly but out of nowhere he pinches it, making me go over the edge, stars the only thing before me. I scream his name over and over, the pleasure shooting through my whole body. Not soon after Mateo is the one groaning my name, sucking my neck, leaving hickeys behind and then he cums...

My body is draped over his, sweat coating our and our breathings fast. We stay like this for a couple of minutes before he pulls away, staring into my eyes, making me feel uncomfortable.

"Why are you staring at me so weird?" but he doesn't answer straight away, his eyes still glistering up at me.

"You are something special, Emily...I enjoy these moments with you" I don't response; instead, I climb off him, a lump forming in my throat when I sit back in my seat. He turns toward me, a confused expression on his too handsome face. "What's wrong?" he asks but I don't answer, just staring out the window, refusing to meet his gaze. I feel so much pain in my chest right now because this, what we did, what we have, won't last long...especially when he finds out my plan...