The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.6

When I step out of the shower I find our bedroom empty, not a sigh of life

When I step out of the shower I find our bedroom empty, not a sigh of life. Emily was lying on the bed when I showered so I have no idea where she's now

I ruffle my hair, making the floor a wet mess but soon stop dead in track when a suit is placed on our bed; a note on top.

Wear this and meet me at the back

- Wife

What has she been up too lately? This sudden surprise must mean something and I think I'm about to find out pretty soon.

I see her figure in the distance, the sexy curves of her body making my insane. She's such a tease sometimes. I was really debating if I should fuck her or not out on the deck but she probably would kick my ass out into the sea; letting me drown for sure.

My hands still itch to touch her. Massaging her with sunscreen was really testing my limits. My dick was begging for attention, again, even though we were naked not 5 minutes ago.

How I'm still horny for her is a question. I wasn't like that before her. One girl each night was enough. No need for any difficulties until I met her.

Emily Magenta, now El Ricci...It suites her. Just like the tight dress she's wearing, exposing her long legs, round hips and breasts; fuck she's perfect.

I stare at her for a little while before she notice me, a huge smile on her red lips.

"Hey," my feet bring me to her without noticing, my hands automatically resting on her waist, "You look gorgeous." A giggle escapes her, filling my heart. It beats even faster now if her lips touches my, teasingly.

"You too," she points behind me, "let's eat." I didn't even notice the table with candles just now.

"Is this Acqua pazza?" the smell is amazing. Emily can cook good thank god though I can make spaghetti...sometimes.

"Is it. With the fish I've caught this afternoon," I roll my eyes.

"I did that, remember? Beat you with 5-3," now she snorts.

"Only because I love you so much," she looks nervous; weird.

We eat our dinner, the taste great and I wonder how she learned this and I ask her that.

"Oh, our cook taught me two days ago. Is it any good?"

"I think I need to fire him and let you be the cook instead," my replies brightens het cheeks even more. I love it how I affect her so much even after all this time.

The way she bits her lips when I touch her or when her eyes flutter shut when my lips gaze her neck. My dick harden slightly at the thought; don't go there. I Think to myself.

"Josh can make even more delicious food than I," she tries to shrug it off and I let her. "What are you staring at?" her question makes me release I've been staring at her.

"You," my answer is makes her shakes her head. "I can't believe I'm this lucky; I love you."

"I love you," she replies, playing with her fingers. "I have a surprise for you."

"I though this dinner was the surprise?" I drink the whiskey she poured for me. My girl knows me too well.

"That was part of it," her eyes don't meet mine for a few seconds before she exhale loudly. "Look in your pocket," she gestures to the right side and I do what she says, still confused but when the pregnancy test lies in front of me, I'm at a loss for words.

Positive...

"Mateo?" her voice is small, vulnerable while I stare at her, my eyes searching if this is a joke. "I'm pregnant again," her smile is bright, just the sunset behind her.

"I-I don't know what to say," I stand up abruptly, basically shoving my chair out of the way to pick my wife up in my arms. She melt against me, sobs leaving her. "You're really pregnant?" my eyes stare at her face, tears streaming down when she nods. "Don't cry..." I do my best to wipe them away but they keep coming.

"I'm so relieved," her voice is small, laced with happiness.

"Why?" my hands brush her hair down, kissing her tears away.

"I don't know...part of me though you maybe didn't want a second one because we weren't really trying and-" she keeps babbling but I don't really pay attention.

Mine is completely on her, the woman I love with everything I have, my wife and the mother of my children...

"I love you," I interrupt her, kissing the shit out of her until we need to come up for air. "I fucking love you."

"And I love you..."

To prove our declaration we make love over and over again until it's time for us to sleep.