Chapter 33: Game day

A/N: Before you start reading, I want to thank you for reading all the way to this chapter, I still can't believe we made it to this. I'm also positive on Corona, quarantine for 7 day or maybe longer but everything is fine here! Enjoy<3<3<3

Emily

It's Friday and the past few days has been a blur for me. Now I have more time for defense and fight classes, in a few days I will learn how to use a gun and I'm kind of excited for that.

"Miss El Ricci" Tyler say. "The car is ready, are you sure you want to go out now?"

"I do, if he thinks I'm scared of him than he is so wrong." Let that kidnaper come for me. I make my way down and get a text message; I hope its Enzo because he hasn't texted me these days. Is he regretting it? But it isn't Enzo; instead I found one from Lucy.

Lucy: I found two seats. Are you coming?

Me: On my way!

Yes, I'm going to Liam first game. The basketball team has two big tournaments; one in the beginning of the year, but that one is over, and one around April, so now. Lucy mentions it called the 'Sportofista' and the team's name is 'The Wolf Pack' but everyone calls them the 'Wolfs'. It's a cool name.

I arrive at the school 10 minutes before the game start and Lucy runs up to me.

"Don't worry, the seats are still free" she says and hugs me. I hug her back. "You look good" she says when we part.

"Thank you, you too" I reply. We both bought the Wolf-shirt supporters wear; black and gold are there colors.

We both sit down, Tyler and 4 other bodyguards are here to, guarding the door and us of course. Every eye landed on us when we walked in, Lucy felt uncomfortable but I didn't give a fuck; I'm here for Liam, not for them. The opposed team make their way in the stadium and their fans are yelling, encouraging them.

"Those are the Voxen, one of the rivals school" Lucy tells me. "We need to be careful for that one" she points at a tall gay with the number 3 on his jersey. "Ash, he is one of the best players in this season, only if his team was good enough"

"You know a lot about this? Is this because of a certain someone?" I arch a brow and see her blush.

"No! It's just...Interesting" she says. "Look, Liam is up!" I turn my gaze and indeed, Liam and his team is up. In contrast with the other team, they look much better. The crowd goes wild when they spot them, we all yell.

"LIAM, YOU CAN DO THIS" I and Lucy yell, he's startled when he spots us and makes his way toward the crowd. A lot of girls are looking at him like he is their meal and will eat him alive.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you support to stay home?" he asks and I shake my head.

"Mateo said I could come but only if they too" I point at Tyler and the rest, he nod in response.

"Thank you for coming"

"Don't thank me, thank Lucy" we both look at her and I see a small blush creeping up her face. She looks down, playing with her fingers.

"It was nothing, I just wanted to come anyways" there's a loud whistle from the referee.

"Well, thank you anyways" he says to her and before goes he rubs his hand over her head, making it a mess. I frown at him but he simply ignores it.

The game start and Liam is on fire; he scores one after the other, the opposite team doesn't have a chance against him but Liam doesn't play alone too; his team mates help him and I can see that they are really close. Now there's a pause, 15 minutes and they game will start again. The score is 47-26 with the Wolfs in lead. Lucy asked to buy some popcorn and I let her while I stay at the seats, checking my phone. Mateo send me a text.