Chapter 34: Tell her

A/N: Wow, look at me writing so many chapters this week, guess staying a home for a week gives me a lot of inspiration, HAHA, Enjoy <3<3<3 (P.S. This is Mateo's version of game day...Or more how he spent the afternoon at the club 😉)

Mateo

I step foot inside the club, noticing it's full of people dancing and drinking. I sigh to myself, wishing my wide was here. Emily and Lucy went to Liam's first game this season; it's kind of a big deal for him, so I won't stop them. I send 5 guards and 10 extra around the stadium, just to make sure nothing will happen. I don't know who the fuck has been chasing Emily but I will stop that bastard with all my power. Stalking towards the bar, I feel all eyes on me; girls in short dresses stare at me like I'm their meal they want to devour and Business woman trying to catch my eye, wanting my dick but this attention leave me sick in my stomach. I don't want to fuck tonight; in fact, I don't want to fuck any girl nor woman, only of my wife.

"I really think I need to go see a psychologist" I whisper to myself, making the man next to me jump a little. I arch a brow and he immediately turns around, pretending he didn't heard anything. "Whiskey neat" I say to one of the bartenders.

"Bourbon, sir?" I nod. Leaning against the bar, I look at everyone, not out of interest but out of boredom. In record time I get my drink and also in record time I swallow it, asking, no, demanding for a next one. After 3 drinks, I feel better, my mind in clearer, now I can think about what I can do? Now that I've become Boss, I notice that all my energy needs to go one this. Being the son of the most dreaded man, history has know, aka my father, I need to follow him. I'm the only one who lived with him but somehow I can't be like him. I make one mistake after another, for example: we, I mean 'I', rule Italy but I've lost 5 areas in 2 weeks, not knowing the cause and that pisses me off. If Enzo wasn't there I would have wave at those areas, all the while my dad kicked my ass.

"Son of a bitch..." I say to myself. Then you have that whole situation with Emily, I know she doesn't believe me, I'm not stupid but I can't get it out of my head. I really didn't start anything with Kath, I'm not an asshole everyone things. Yes, I kissed her but that's it! I drink the rest of the 4th glass the bartender served me, not feeling the burn anymore; that's sad.

"Hello, there..." I hear a seductive voice say, her fingers gliding over my arm. I turn my head, seeing a woman; a beautiful red head, I give you that, but no, this is not happening. Searching for a bartender, I demand for another drink, he quickly nods, and takes out the bourbon. The woman leans against the bar as well, making sure her dress is as low as possible on her chest, her tits almost springing free when she speaks. "The name is Jane" she says breathlessly, holding a hand out. I take the hand, not because I'm interested but because I can use the distraction; look how much of a jerk I am, 'go team Mateo', I think to myself.

"Mateo"

"I know!" she says, no, practical yells through the music. "I heard you are the owner of this club?"

"I'm indeed" I look away, feeling more bored then I thought I would be. She comes closer, her hands touching my shoulder but sinking lower to my chest. I arch a brow, feeling pissed but she doesn't stop. Normally I should stop her but the alcohol got really fast in my system somehow and my mind doesn't stop her either.

"I also heard you are married" she whispers, her fingers sliding toward my hips. "Isn't it boring to fuck just one girl if you can have everyone in this room?" she asks me, her hand making contact with my dick. I think about her question and Emily pops in my mind on instinct; it's her o-face, making all the blood go to one particular body part. Yes, my cock, it hardens more and more. "You can have me, I can give you the pleasure she can't give you. Do you know my special talent? I don't have a gag reflex" she looks me in the eye. "I can make you feel good"