Chapter 14 : This is it

A/N: HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER! I didn't thought I would have time but I did. thank you again for reading! In the 6 days I haven't been writing, I got a lot more readers... THANK YOU <3<3<3

EMILY

I stare out the window. The sun is almost setting down, the birds are chirping, the people in the garden are setting the flowers up and Olivia, Bella and Vanessa are in the dressing room, helping me with the dress.

Today has been a blur. I woke up, alone again, without Mateo next to me, and before I knew what was happening the girls where in my kitchen. We all ate breakfast together, talked about stuff, like what I should wear and how the past few days were, and then went to the restaurant where I will get married to the most dangerous guy in the city, Mateo El Ricci. Honestly, I'm not scared of him. I know he wouldn't hurt me or I think so... but I'm not scared, he isn't the guy everyone thinks he is. Mateo is much more than a Mafia guy, he is just...him, I guess.

I always got a feeling that when he is alone with me he is just Mateo, the sweet, sexy guy he is, but when someone is around he is closed off. His walls are so high I can't see him. If he is that type of Mateo then he puts his mask on, pretending nothing scares him and that he don't care but deep down, he does... I just feel it.

Mateo El Ricci is interesting...

"You look beautiful, darling!" Vanessa says as she looks me over. "I'm almost jealous of Mateo"

"Thank you, Vanessa" I say and look down.

The dress is indeed beautiful. The butterflies on them make me feel... like me... it's weird.

"Sit still, I'm almost done with your hair, Mrs." the hairstylist ask and I do as she says.

I look in the mirror and my brown hair is in a beautiful lace, braided bun with some extra butterflies to match my dress. My makeup is perfect; I like the eye shadow, they're gold with black eye liner and mascara. My lips are a red shade. I hope when I kiss Mateo that Mateo won't have red lips.

I smile in myself. That would be funny, but no. the lips stick is like...I don't know how they call it but they won't smooth over... you get what I mean...

Overall I like this look. It makes me feel older and more mature...

"All done!" she says and I smile.

"Thank you so much! It's beautiful!"

"No, Madame, you don't need to thank me, it's my job to make a beautiful woman more beautiful!" and she is gone.

"I love your look, girl" Bella says and hugs me. "This is your big day! Enjoy it!" I hug her back.

"Bella, I have a question..." I start and she looks at me. "I know that you are my best friend so I wanted to asks if-"

"-YES! I WILL BE YOUR BRIDESMAID!"

We all laugh, even Olivia and Vanessa.

"I'm going to the garden and see who are already there... probably the family and some of the leaders-"

"-Leaders?" I ask, curious.

"Yeah... they need to chose if Mateo will be the next Mafia boss or not-"

"-Mom!" Olivia warns her. "Don't talk much. The boss doesn't like it!"

Vanessa nods and smile. "Just forget what I said" and they're both gone.

I stand in front of the door. In a few seconds they will open and I need to walk alone, without my dad at my side, to my Husband. I know my dad isn't here but he is in my heart. And so does my mom.

I don't have a lot of friends and my Family, well, I ask Mateo to invite them too, but I have no idea if they would come. If they do, then I would be relieved.

"Emily," I hear Kevin says my name behind me. "Can I stand by your side to give you away? I know I'm not you dad or anything but it hurts me to see you alone there"

"Of course! I'm happy you offer. I was a little scared..."

He nods and I put mu hand around his elbow. I smile up at him and he smile back.

"You stand good in a black tuxedo, Kevin" I say, playful.

"I always wear them and you, Mrs. El Ricci. You look beautiful too, I'm jealous of Mr. El Ricci"

I laugh and at that exact moment the doors open.

I look in front of me, the music in on and the sunset is beautiful. The place is like in my dreams, with a lot of sunflowers. How did he know they were my favorite? When I look further I see a white carpet with the leaves of red roses, the people, mostly family of Mateo, are standing, giving me a look. I ignore them, because I know I'm not worthy to be his wife...

Kevin starts walking and I follow and for the first time I see Mateo, in his black tuxedo. And my god! He looks hot as Hell! His brown hair is perfectly styled and his gaze is only on me...

I stare back. Trying not to look to emotional, he on the other hand looks, shocked... He saw me in this dress yesterday, why does he look like that?

We stare for a few seconds before I tear my eyes to my side of the room, where my so called family must be and I am shocked when I spot them. Mary tries to look happy and overwhelm but that's fake. She doesn't give a shit! As does my uncle, he gives me a disgusted stare and focus his eyes on Stephanie who looks...jealous...

I can't blame her. I would be jealous to if I was in her shoes... but you know what, bitch! He is mine!

I smile at her, and she looks more pissed off and I don't care. I keep my focus back to Mateo. Kevin stops before him and gives my hands to him.

I thank him and he smiles, standing next to Bella, who is smiling like an idiot.

Mateo hands are warm and rough. His hands are just as I expected and I know what they can do.

I blush at the thought and he smirks. "What are you thinking, butterfly?" he whispers in my ear. I look up at him and he doesn't need words to know what I was thinking.

We stand in front of the priest while he talks about thing I have no interest in. the only one I can see is Mateo and his beauty...

After a while we speak our vows. I start , looking deep in his eyes ans hold his hand tight...

"I, Bride, pledge my undying love to you, Groom, as I invite you to share my life. I promise to be kind, unselfish, respectful, and trustworthy so that together, our dreams of a beautiful future can come true. To this end I call upon all present to witness that I take you Mateo El Ricci to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health for as long as we both shall live"

"Now, you, Mr. El Ricci" the priest says.

"I, Groom, pledge my undying love to you, Bride, as I invite you to share my life. I promise to be kind, unselfish, respectful, and trustworthy so that together, our dreams of a beautiful future can come true. To this end I call upon all present to witness that I take you Emily Magetta to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health for as long as we both shall live" he says in his deep manly voice and i just blush even more, feeling happiness in my chest.

I smile up at him and he gives me one of his sexy, deadly smirks...

"You may kiss the bride" and Mateo don't need to ask twice to kiss me, so he does... hard...

A/N: THIS IS THE END!!! And I want to say that the next few chapter will be hot and steamy so don't quit reading my book! LOVE YOU <3<3<3