Chapter 8: Final decision

A/N: It's a small chapter but I can promise you that the next one will explain everything... Have fun reading!

"I'm... I'm yours" I say and Mateo kisses me.

HE kisses ME!? I kiss HIM!?

As a girl not experienced like me, I decide to just go with it. And I think I made the right decision because he groans.

God! That was sexy as hell!

I want more...

His grip on my wrist loosens, but his hand still keeps them together above my head.

It's kind of hot...

As we kiss I feel his tongue at my lips. Without thinking I open my them. He smiles against my lips and push his tongue into my mouth.

I moan and he groans again. His tongue searches mine and as he fined it, he sucks on it.... I do the same and this time his other hand goes to my ass, pulling me up so I can wrap my legs around his waist.

I make contact with him and feel something hard against me.

Is he hard? For... me?

Ignoring the thought I just focus on him... how he kisses me, how he touches me in all the right places, how he smells –He smells amazing, by the way. Like wood and manly and just... him- how he taste... I can't get enough. Doing something I never thought I would, I grind myself against him and in response he bit my lip so hard I think I might bleed. As my pussy makes contact with his groin again, he pushes away.

I feel a little disappointed and insecurity creeping up me.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask softly.

He stare down, I follow his gaze and find he is looking at us...were my pussy is on his hard on.

"Mat- I mean Mr. El Ricci...?"

"Nothing! You did nothing wrong" his jaw tenses and his gaze is on mine again. I stare into his beautiful, warm blue eyes.

This is the Mateo from yesterday, the one that made me feel safe and protected.

But I cheered a little too early because his walls are creeping up again.

I let out a small sigh and he let my wrist go. I try to push him away so I can stand but he doesn't move an inch. Instead, his hand goes to my cheek. I lean into his touch, desperate for it. His thump goes to my lips and I part them, hoping he will kiss me again but that's too much to ask because he releases me.

I almost fall to the ground but luckily Mateo's hand grasp my waist just in time and he pulls me up on my feet.

"Thank you" I say, looking at him one more time before he opens the door and disappear in the darkness.

"WAKE UP, EMILY" Stephanie yells through my room.

Huh? How late is it?

I look at my phone and see that it's already 11.

Shit! We have a meeting with Mateo at 12:30.

I stand up, running to the bathroom. I feel an ache in my head.

God! I wish I never drank that much...

I quickly get out of my dress I wore yesterday –I still need to give it back to Bella when I see her- and go under the hot steam of my shower.

Yesterday night was amazing!

The way he kissed and touched me still keeps replaying in my head. I laugh at myself, and take the shampoo. I make sure I wash my hair and shave my legs. In the process I cut myself a little but you won't see it anyway because my jeans will cover it up. Quickly, I make work of choosing my clothes.

"Good morning, Emily" Stephanie says while eating a toast.

I give her a smile and take some coffee.

"Over a few minutes we will know when Stephanie is going to marry, isn't it right Henk?" my aunt asks him but he is silence.

What's up with him? I thought he would be happy to hear that his princess is going to marry a powerful man like Mateo.

"Let's go, or else we will be late" My uncle says suddenly, hurrying to get out of the house.

I want to go to my room to take the contract that Mateo gave me but my uncle blocks the way. "We need to go!" he says strongly.

"But-"

"-No, we need to go right now! Do you understand me!?" he yells and I back away.

Okay, that was weird? Why wouldn't he let me go to my room? Something's up and I don't like it. Plus, I need to get the contract... But how?

We stand inside the club where Mateo's office is and Sebastian round the corner. "Hello, Mr. and Miss Magetta, you can follow me"

We all follow him up the stairs and to the left corner. He whispers something to the body guard. He knocks 2 times and I hear a buzz. "The door is open, you can go inside"

My aunt and uncle enter first. Stephanie takes my hand and squeezes it. I look at her, puzzled. "I just want to say that no matter what happened we still be friends". I nod in response and I see Sebastian smile at me, trying to send me a signal. I smile back at him, knowing what he meant.

He wants me to know that everything is going to be fine and that Mateo will choose me... or I hope so...

Stephanie and I enter the room. Mateo is sitting behind his desk looking at us. He smirks as he sees me; I blush in return, remembering what happened yesterday night...

"So, take a seat!" he command and we do as he says. "I will get to the point" he starts, putting his arm on the desk and leaning a little more forward. I look at him and his beautiful body and now I just realize that he has tattoo. It shows a little at his neck and I'm curious what's more under needing it all, weird I never noticed it... "Next week Saturday the wedding will take place" he says, cutting my fantasy off.

"All right!" my aunt says happily.

"Love..." my uncle whispers to her "Mateo has more to say" and he gives Mateo a nod.

Stephanie and I make eye contact.

"Mr. Magetta is right, but I would advise you that you will let me talk, understand!" and my uncle apologies "so, next week I will marry..." he looks at me "Emily"

"WHAT!?" my aunt and Stephanie yells standing up. "You can't be serious! Why her?" my aunt asks him but he just smiles.

Stephanie looks at me, and she looks... mad.

Wasn't she the one who told me that no matter what we still be friends...?

"Henk, why don't you tell my decision or should I?" and all eyes are on my uncle.

What is happening here?

____________________________________________________________

A/N: You have reached the end of this chapter and OMG!!! what is happening here? do you have an idea? Let me know in the comments, and thank you for reading it! Don't forget to vote and share ot with your friends, THANK YOU!!! <3<3<3