Chapter 60: Advice from EX

A/N: shorter chapter but the next one will be interesting!

Mateo

I storm inside the hotel my cousin, Enzo, is staying. I need to speak with him, NOW. Two guards at the front try to stop me but I walk past them, not caring that they're Enzo's. The elevators door opens on the perfect time. A couple strolls out, hand in hand, deeply in love; god...why do I have to see this. Not a few seconds later I stand in front of Enzo's room. Opening the door, I'm surprised to see Kath in his bed; can this get any weirder?

"Mateo what the fuck!" Enzo yells, pulling Kath off him.

"I'll kill you!" I fire back, throwing the file I bought with me on the floor and storm towards Enzo, my fist touching his face a little too hard but he deserves it.

"MATEO" Kath yells, trying to pull my arm away but she's not strong enough, instead I yank her away and she falls back on the bed.

"You mother fucker!' I punch Enzo in the face, blood dripping off his nose and his wound on our earlier fight aren't even healed yet.

"Calm the fuck down!" He yells in a pleading voice and giving him another one I decide it's enough. He makes an attempt to hit me back but I'm fast enough to stop it.

"What the fuck did you want with your father's file!?" I ask him harshly, not having mercy at all tonight.

"What file?" he replies, Kath giving him a tissue and I forget she's here; what the fuck are they up to now?

"Don't play stupid with me, Enzo, the one Emily needed to steal from me!" he grins and I want to rip that smutty grin off his face but I restrain myself.

"Oh, that one...Like I told Emily, I wanted that file but she didn't do it so I'll stop helping her from now on" he answers simply and sit up. "What happened? You're so fucked up"

"You want to know what happen?" I ask sarcastically. "We're getting a divorce!" Kath gasps but when I look at her she's not as happy as I thought she would be...She looks sad.

"What the fuck!" Enzo whispers loudly.

"And all of that because of this stupid file from your dad!" I squat to take it from the ground; Enzo's father's name is also Enzo...Enzo's real name is Lorenzo Jr. El Ricci; guess his dad loved his name so much his only son got it as well. "Why did you want this? And why via Emily?"

"First of all, if I asked you, you would say no and second, I need to look into something..." he looks down, sadness coating his face. "Dad's story about his dead doesn't add up, something is missing"

"You literally wanted this" I point at the file. "And this piece of paper is the whole reason I and my wife are breaking for?"

"I helped you get rid of her, right?" he replies back, trying to light up the mood but that doesn't work at all. Yes, I had a plan to divorce Emily in a month to be exact but for some reason I couldn't think about that...I couldn't let her go because I love her...no! I loved her...past tense...

"I didn't want to get rid of her..." I reply back, sitting in the chair at the corner. "If I'm honest I wanted to be with her...but really be with her" Enzo looks at me like I grow horns. I see a whiskey glass on the table; just what I needed.

"Mateo?" Enzo says just when I take a sip. "Do you...love her?"

"I do" I answer immediately, not thinking twice.

"Then you should try to fix it" Kath says out of nowhere; oh, right, I keep forgoting she's here...

"Why should I listen to you?" I ask and she stands up, bare ass naked but for some reason I don't feel attracted to her like I'm use too...

"Because I know I broke you when we were little" I chuckle sarcastically. "Mateo..." she takes a deep breath. "You and I weren't meant for each other, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it...we were young stupid-"

"-where are you going with this?" I take another sip.

"What I want to say is that you and Emily are the perfect fit...In the beginning I hated her; who can blame me? I wasn't over you but now I saw you together and you're different...with her you're happier...she's changing you and I think that 's what been bordering you; you push her away in the process because you don't want to be heartbroken again" I look down but she cups my cheek, forcing me to look her in the eye. "You love her and you can't let this chance of happiness get away..."

"First, get you dirty hands off me" she looks surprised but does what I say. "Second, like I don't know that...I want to forgive her, believe me but that takes time, besides; she's the one who wanted to divorce me" and I don't know if this is going to end well at all... 

A/N: Oh no...please let everything be okay!!! And why were Enzo and Kath a hotel room naked...Do I read a new couple!?

(P.S: I want to let everyone know that I will be gone from Monday 28/03 until Friday 02/03 to a trip with school. Of course I will have a lot of time in the weekend so I write for a bit and upload as much as I can)