Chapter 56: Coffee

A/N: Sorry for the late update, here is chapter 56, Enjoy and thank you for reading again! Means a lot and please answer the question at the end, Love you all XXX <3<3<3

 Emily

"Wake up, beautiful" I call out to Bella who is still in her bed, rolling.

"No..." she groans, pulling the covers over her head; oh no, not again! I yank them down, making her curl up in a bowl while she keeps groaning, begging me to let he sleep for another hour.

"No, Bella, wake up"

"You remind me so much of Celeb; he's always awake before me and then makes me wake up as well on a god-awful hour. How late is it again?" I look at the clock on her nightstand.

"Almost 10" my stomach growls. "I'm hungry" or the baby is; this is so weird. Now I know I'm pregnant, I can't help but to feel a little excited. Just the thought that a little human-being is growing inside you; the best part is that you do it with the person you love however in my situation it's not the case. My chest clenches at the thought.

"Okay, okay, I'll just wake up because I don't want that the little baby is starving" I smack her ass playfully.

"Well, thank you to think about me as well" she giggles.

"Give me 15 minutes to get out of bed, then I will shower and after that I will make food-"

"-No, I'm treating you on a breakfast; there's a new coffee shop in town I saw when I came here, maybe we can go there?" I ask her and she nods furiously, getting out of bed in no time while I roll my eyes; Bella is amazing...

I'm sitting in Bella's cough, sipping some tea while I unlock my phone. I closed it yesterday night because I didn't want Mateo to call or send me any massage; if he really needs to talk to me he can come here himself, no need for me to go to him. Yes, I'm mad. I don't know if it's the hormones but I'm not taking his shit anymore, or I'm trying. I can admit that he didn't treat me well in the beginning. I mean...He was more gently than I thought but the longer I kept accepting his 'simple' apologies, the more he got away with things and he uses it to his advantage. This needs to stop; I did this for too long and he needs to grow up. Life isn't a game! You can't just say: Oops, I fucked up, let me try again. But end up the same, because in real life you can't; there are consequents when you fucked up and one of them is me ignoring him.

"Give me another 10 minutes!" Bella yells from the bathroom, singing the lyrics to 'Treat you better' by Shawn Mendes; how ironic is that? I smile at my stupid remark, rubbing my belly and feel butterflies. It's scary, yes, being pregnant with the child of the Mafia isn't easy but if I need to raise it alone, I will; that's what parents do and I don't really know if Mateo even wants this child.

"What do I need to do?" I whisper, not to me but to the little baby. "You're so small yet you will give us so much trouble" I smirk. "But that doesn't mean I will give up on you" my phone unlocks, the messages streaming in.

Olivia: Emily, Where are you? Liam said you didn't came to the penthouse.

Olivia: Wait, I got a message you're with Bella and she texted me you're fine.

Did Bella really did that? My phone vibrates with another message but this one from Sebastian; he never texts me...

Sebastian: Mateo is going crazy here, is everything alright?

Sebastian: He will kill me if he knew I sent this question.

Mateo will indeed. I ignore all the other text from Liam, Lucy and even Celeb's; guess Mateo didn't told them about the fight. Just when I'm about to close my phone again, I get a text message from Enzo; oh no...