Chapter 64: He still loves me

A/N: Hey, Hey, here I am, back after 6 days. You have no idea how much I've missed this! I was literally counting the days until I could get my hands on my laptop again.

Hope I didn't miss much and for the records, my trip was great; only that I got a few problem with one of my roommate but it was fine...I also read a book called 'The Dugout' -Meghan Quinn; it was one of the best book I've read so far, definitely recommend if you see it somewhere! Now, Enjoy the next chapter, Love you all <3<3<3

I also read a book called 'The Dugout' -Meghan Quinn; it was one of the best book I've read so far, definitely recommend if you see it somewhere! Now, Enjoy the next chapter, Love you all <3<3<3

Bella's friend walks pass me, a bored expression on her pierced face and I send Bella a confused look but she just shucks a shoulder.

"Just lie down while set everything up" Bella's friend says and I do what she says, not feeling confident enough to say something about her attitude; I know a little what Bella had been through...She didn't lived a healthy life and made wrongs friends so I hope we can trust this one. "Pull the shirt up" she asks in an angry tone but again I don't complain.

"I'm exited!" Bella practically yells and sit down next to me, holding my hand and I know she can feel how stressed I am for this; seeing your baby is something special and I wished Mateo could be here as well but now it's too soon. First I want to know if the baby is healthy before I tell him...

"This is going to be a little cold" Bella's friend says and put some indeed cold gel on my stomach which is also growing a little. "Here" she points at the monitor next to her and after what feels forever I can finally see the little baby or more the small drop...tears form in my eyes and I don't stop them.

"Oh, Em..." Bella whispers and kisses my cheeks and when I see her through my haze eyes I see her crying as well.

"If you see at the size of the fetus you must be almost 7 a 8 weeks" Bella's friends says and I can help but see the little small on her face as well...

"Here" Bella says while holding her hand out. "Some photo's of the ultrasounds" I accept them and take a look again; 8 weeks...that's been long but I've got many weeks left; I'm going to tell Mateo about the baby really soon but I don't know how and especially when. Bella's friend makes her way out of the apartment and now we're alone, trying to contain our excitement but I'm the one to snap first.

"This is real, Bella, I'm going to be a mom really soon" she runs up to me and hugs me tight.

"I know, Em, I know" Kissing me on the head, she smiles. "I'm happy for you!"

It's been 2 days. Mateo texted me for the first time in weeks to let me know my uncle, aunt and Stephanie have taken their belongings. He also said they were going to leave New York for a while; I'm relieved but also scared at the same time. I know they treated me wrong all those years but they're still family...