Chapter 37: She must be kidding

A/N: Hey hey, just want you to know that this chapter has a lot of important information for the future ;-)

Mateo

I wake up by the sun in my eyes. How late is it? I roll over and look at the clock, 10:30; never slept that long in my life. Then I hear the sheets moving, feeling a warm, small body next to mine, hugging my chest like her life deepens on it; her messy hair comes in my face and I grin at that. I never woke up like this either and my mind wanders to what happened yesterday night. How she striped, rode me naked with those perfect tits jiggling everywhere and her ass...Fuck! My cock is hard again; hope she doesn't notice that part... It's sad how the night ended. Yes, I remember every word of it. I may been drunk but I'm not an asshole who forgets things. My hand somehow finds her arm, stroking up and down; her skin is so soft, like silk and it taste so fucking good. Now my cock twits and that's my cue to leave. I don't want to wake her up, so much has happened yesterday. If I get that some of a bitch in my hand, I wear I will take the life out of him in a painful dead. I take Emily's arm that's draped over me, off and slide out the bed and then I put her arm on my pillow. She murmurs something I can't hear.

"Shh...just sleep, Butterfly..." I whisper and kiss her on the forehead. She holds the pillow closer to and smiles, that smile light up my chest but I ignore it, I can't fall her...

I enter the living, bottoming up my shirt when hear something fall in the kitchen. What the hell was that? I tiptoe, looking around and don't see anyone. I place a hand to my gun, you never know who that is, and see a shadow bending over to pick something up. I hold my gun up, aiming it to that person. It spot me and let out a yelp.

"Wow! Mateo! It's me, Lucy!" she yells, fear coating her eyes. I pull the gun down, breathing out a sound of relieve.

"I'm so sorry, I though...never mind" she still looks horrified. "Are you alright?" I ask her curiously. She keeps staring at something behind me until I wave a hand in front of her.

"Sorry, I... I'm fine, you just scared the life out of me" she smiles, showing me her cute dimples. I feel bad for what just happened, I'm not used having people inside my house, guess it's a natural reflex. Isn't she supposed to be at school anyways? No, wait its Saturday. Liam is still sleeping I guess, that person can sleep all day if he wants. "Do you know where the bowls are? I've been looking for it 5 minutes but don't spot them"

"To be honest, I have no idea where they are either" she looks at me like I revealed Santa Claus doesn't exist.

"This is your home, your penthouse, and you don't know where the bowls are?" I grin embarrassed at her.

"I've spent more time in this penthouse these 2 months then the past 10 years" she gapes.

"Rich people are indeed insane" she whispers and her cheeks redden; so cute.

After another 5 minutes we finally found the cabinet with the bowls. Lucy takes the pink one with flowers on it, when did I bought those, and runs to the refrigerator, taking out the milk and pours herself some. "You want too?" I shake my head.

"I drink some coffee, but thanks" she nods and sit opposed me on the table. I take out my phone, scrolling through my mails; nothing special, just the usual shit about drugs and guns. We transfer drug now, first guns because it was easy business but now drugs too. A lot of our clients have been asking for it and I did some research to only find out that no other mafia family is transferring them; easy business. I put the phone aside, looking at the girl in front of me. Lucy is a beautiful young girl; I'm not going to lie. If she grows older, she will be stunning, I know that. Her orange hair makes her unique, the same with her cute freckles on her nose.