The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.2

While my wife is giving my son something to drink, I make my way down to the kitchen, trying to find something heavy to drink as well, maybe whiskey because fuck

While my wife is giving my son something to drink, I make my way down to the kitchen, trying to find something heavy to drink as well, maybe whiskey because fuck...my dad is killing me.

Just before we arrive he texted me he singed Vincent in some sort of swimming class, saying it wasn't a big deal but for me it is. First of all Vincent is 6 months, almost 7, but the baby needs to be 8 months, says the website, before he can learn to swim at all and second it fucking kills me that he simply tries to control me and how I should raise my son.

I get he's excited for having his first grandson but he doesn't need to control me...us... He even expect I'll train my son to be the next Don although I'm not going to let that happen.

Emily wants Vincent to have a choice in life, if he doesn't want to have anything to do with the Mafia organization then that's fine for us. I don't want my son to feel obligated to do something he doesn't want to take part of.

I wonder what my life would be if I fought dad about not being his next successor. I think it would be pretty boring and I wouldn't have met Emily at all which sucks. I need her more than my next breath.

Fuck she was so fucking gorgeous when she took the lead. I see she's more confident with her sexual parts and I appreciate that; taking the lead is hot but sometimes giving up control and she taking the lead is fucking hotter.

I can't complain with how my life turned out. This is the best way my life could turned out and I wouldn't change it in the world.

***

"Dad," my adopted daughter, Lucy, says, looking up at me, "Can we go to the beach. I really want to swim and beat Liam with making the best and sandcastle-"

"I heard that shit, and no, I'm going to win!" Liam yells through the hallway, making his way towards the kitchen.

"Of course we'll go," I ruffle both their heads, grinning, "Wait for Emily a bit, she's still taking care of Vincent."

I stare at both the teenagers before me. For some reason I love them more then I let them know.

I never thought I could love someone I didn't knew my whole life. Lucy is just a year with us now although it feels longer. She's such a friendly and funny girl, looking for adventure which Liam, my youngest brother, appreciate a lot.

He on the other hand is my brother who I never was really close with, mostly because of our huge age gap. Thanks to Emily we are now and I really got to know Liam better and better. He never had my dad like I, Olivia and Celeb did which could be frustrated but he needs to thank the lord for that; you don't want a dad like mine.

"I'm ready," Emily comes into the room with Vincent in her arms, looking all cute and adorable, "What do you think?" she asks and show us all the matching bathing suits they wear.

"It's so cute!" Lucy walks over to them, kissing her brothers forehead. "You two look adorable."

"Yeah, you do," Liam stand next to Emily now, smiling down on her because he's been growing a lot these past few days. "Right brother?"

I simply nod, examine my wife. Fuck, that bikini she wears is...just gorgeous.

Hold it in, Mateo, the kids are here...

"You two look gorgeous," I decide to add and I clear my throat, "Let's go swim now."

***

I look down at my son who's sleeping in my arms. That happens rarely. As in never.

That's why I stress out so much about how to raise. He's always happy and laughing with his mother but never with me. Vincent mostly cries when I'm around or throw up all over me; true story.

"You cheated!" Lucy yells, holding a volleyball in her arms; she tried out this year for the volleyball team and got in with ease. I'm proud.

"No, I didn't. I can't help it that my body is so good looking that you got distracted," Lucy's cheeks redden the longer she looks at him.

Emily really hopes those two get together and I get what she means; there's cute and I find hardy things cute. Speaking of her...

I look around to find her lying in the sun, stretched out on a blanket. I'm also watching the guys who are standing a little farther from her, ogling my wife's perfect body.

If I was alone with her right now, I would have begged to feel her up in the ocean; or even have sex behind some palm tree.

A text message lights up my screen.

Emily: I can feel your jealously radiating from here.

I grin and send something is return.

Mateo: Your perfect, hot as fuck, body is only for my eyes. Mine and mine only.😉

She send a rolling eye emoji.

Emily: Don't worry, showed them my ring just now; they ran away when I motion in your direction. Guess they're scared of you. 😂

Mateo: As they should.

Emily: The sun is amzing, wish you'd join me...

The reply sounded like an offer and I'm going to take it; being in the shadow for too long can be quite boring though I had a cute little baby in my arms that kept me fasinated.

Our son really looks like Emily but she keeps saying he looks a lot more like me because of the blue eyes although Vincent has Emily's nose and bronw hair and let's not foget her personality. He can light up the whle room with smile or even with a sound. Swear to god.

Making my way towards my wife, I spot Kevin behind a tree, checking if everyhting is safe.

I didn't want anything to happen so I aksed a few guard to go with me; all of them eager to go bacause they get a vaction as well if they stay here. Those fuckers.

"Hey, Honey bon," Emily greets me and I simply laugh.

"Seriously?" my ass sits next to her on the warm sand, no place for me on the blanket.

"What? I'm still looking for a cute nickname," she gesture to Vincent and I give him to her. "Right? Daddy needs a cute name," he wakes up, his eyes blinking open and the first thing he does is smiling; with me he was crying.

"How do you do that?" I ask her, putting my sunglasses on she bought for me for my brithday. Gucci.

"Do what?" she looks confused.

"Making Vincent laugh all the time?"

"Maybe because he's a mommy boy," she replies cheekly and I kiss her on the nose.

Fuck, what am I happy my life turned out this way.

I couldn't imagine a life without Emily...