Chapter 36: Never part of the deal

A/N: This is a long chapter, so dit comfortable and enjoy!!! Next week I have 12 test, so let's hope I won't fail and I'm sorry but I won't post next week. (That's what I think but somehow I still write the next chapter, HAHA)

Emily

"Come here, butterfly, and ride me, don't let me die" he growls. I look him over; he has a perfect body, too perfect for his own good. I walk toward him and he stops me. "Strip for me, butterfly" a grin forms on his kissable lips. It's not like he hasn't seen me naked... I pull my socks off and I know it shouldn't be sexy but Mateo still whistle. My cheeks heat up. Next go my jeans, I turn around and he winces but soon groans when I bend down, giving him a view of my ass. "That is what I'm talking about" he whistles again, leaning against the headboard, pulling his arm behind his head.

"You like it?"

"Like?" he shakes his head. "Love is a better word" my heart stops a beat at the mention of love...I quickly make work of the t-shirt. "No bra?"

"Why would I? I haven't boobs like other girls"

"Don't say stuff like that" he gives them a glance and my nipples harden on instant. "You have amazing tits, just enough for my hands besides...I'm more of an ass-man anyways and fuck me sideways that you have one" I giggle, stepping toward the bed and straddle him. His hands immediately go to my hips, holding me still while he stars me in the eye and for the first time I see him, the real Mateo. As if he knows I saw that, he turns his head. "Never feel uncomfortable around me, Emily, never" and I kiss him. He groans, pulling me hard against his chest.

"Okay" I whisper.

"Good" he pulls away, leaning back, his hands gliding over my thighs and back up my hips.

"Still panties on..." he says like it pains him and without warning me he tear them, breaking the side like it wasn't a big deal.

"Mateo!" he gives me one of those grins that should be illegal; the one with the dimple on the corner, it makes me crazy! He shoves the panties aside.

"Let your husband do what he has to do; fucking the life out of you" he sucks my neck, licking my pulse what beats faster than it should. I pull away.

"C'mon, I'm sorry, I will buy-" I push him down until his back hits the mattress and I sit right on his dick. "Oh...I see" he holds me waist. "You want to take control, don't you little butterfly?" I don't give him an answer; instead I move my hips up and down, rocking my wet pussy against his hard dick. He groans and curses. I kiss him but soon lower, kissing his jaw and then his neck. One of his hand moves to my ass, squeezing, while the other plays with my nipples. I let out a small moan of pleasure. Sucking his neck, feeling his steady heartbeat underneath me, I move but nor letting him in, yet...

"Where's the condom?" I ask him out of breath.

"Condom?" he rocks his hips to now. "Do we need them? I want to feel you bare, Emily..." yeah, I too, besides I'm on birth control, so I don't need t worry when-

"-Ah..." I moan when his hand find my clit, he squeezes and pull on it. I sit up, steadying myself by placing both my hands on his hard chest.

"Ride me, butterfly" and I do. I position myself, lining his dick with my entrance. Teasing him a bit by letting the tip in but soon pulling away, he groans. "If you don't do it fast, then I will take matters in my own hands" and I sink, hard, fast and deeper than before. We both groan when I move; first slower, just to tease him but I can't, I move faster and faster. He plays with my tits, squeezing and pulling my nipples until they are hard and aching for more. "Fuck!" he yells and then he sits up. One of his hands slips up my back, tangling in my hair and pulling on it. I let out a moan; it hurts but so hot at the same time. He pulls my hair again so my neck in on display, then he sucks on that one spot that makes me see stars.