Chapter 21: Finally I'm the Boss

Mateo

We all sit down, waiting until Josh tells the news we all been waiting for...Who will be the next Mafia Boss.

Kath told me Saturday that I have 80% chance it would be me but you never know what my asshole cousin could do to get the position.

Speaking of him, he looks pissed. I know Enzo my whole life. We're practically raised up together. I know what he think and I don't doubt he does the same. I think he thinks what I am thinking right now; I'm going to be-

"-So," Josh start, standing up and taking a last swing from his champagne. "We are together to announce..." he clears his throat. "...our new Mafia Boss, who will take Giovanni's place..." he looks at dad, smiling proudly. Dad just nod, wanting to get the fuck out of here and I can't blame him, I want to. Did you see how fucking sexy Emily is?

When I first saw the dress, the first thing that crossed my mind was; Emily would look stunning in it and Fuck, what I'm I right. I want her, now. My balls are tight and my dick wants attention. I want to sink deep inside her, making her cum with my dick, fingers and mouth...I know she likes my oral skills, every time I gave her a chance to choose she choose that, but I don't complain.

FUCK! What would I like to fuck her in my office... take off her little, short dress, kissing her everywhere and when I make my way to her sweet pussy...

I wince when my dick gets hard right as Josh begins to talk again, waking me up from my fantasy.

"So, Giovanni, it was nice to have you as my Boss, it was a honor to-"

"-Cut the carp! Just tell us already! I want to go home and fuck my wife-"

"-Giovanni! Stop! Let the old man talk!" mom says, looking at Josh. "Go on, I want to know if it's my son or my cousin who will be the next Boss"

"Sure Madame El Ricci. Let me start over again" Josh looks us both over. "It wasn't an easy decision, we talked for hours and hours, but we finally choose the best one and that is...MATEO!"

"FUCK NO!" Enzo yell, hitting the table hard with his fists. "HOW IS THAT POSIBLE!?"

"Well, Enzo...We first wanted to choose you but then Mateo send us his plants with Protect Power and we couldn't resist, it was brilliant" Josh replies calmly, like he expected something like this would happen.

"Protect Power?" Emily says softly. I give Josh a glance to shut the fuck up, luckily he does. Emily doesn't know this information but she won't know. I'm not going to tell her what my plants are... if she knows, then she knows how powerful she actually is... I can't let that happen. I first need to take what I need from her and then...Everything is over.

I called my lawyer today, asked him if the time was right to go all in. He gave me the green light I need but I need to wait... in 2 months Henk need to give me the money back, right now he paid 25% ...I need to be a little calm. I need to attack when the time is right and that is soon...really soon...

"Still! I'm in Italy all the time unlike Mateo who is in New York and Fucking his way through the population-"

"-I'M NOT!" I state, giving him a dead glare. I may have fucked a lot of girls I the past but now...now I have Emily, I can't fuck other, it's weird. Every time I try I feel guilty, never experience something like that before...

I feel a warm hand on my forearm and it isn't from Emily, no, I know this feeling all too well, it's Kath.

I and Kath have a history, something that didn't end well but she still runs after my ass every time. I made it clear enough that I'm not interesting in her but she ignores it. Not my problem, I use her though, for getting information here and there...

I shrunk the hand away, don't wanting to be touched without my permission. She gets it and put her hand on her lap.

"Oh...What do we have here?" Enzo says evilly, looking between me and Kath. "Our two lovebirds are back together...tell us all how the wedding night ended. Didn't you two go to a hotel room afterwards? Or was that your wife you went with-"

"-SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yell back and this time he does, smiling happily.

"Emily, right?" Enzo asked her and she nods, her gaze not meeting mine. "Before you start this whole shit with Mateo, you need to know that these two..." he point at me and Kath. "Have been fucking behind your-"

"-Shut up!" Kath screams. "You don't know what-"

"-Enlighten us then" now she shuts up, giving Enzo the dead stare.

"Kath, you don't have to answer that" I look at Enzo. "May I remind you that I'M the Boss now over all of you, so you better shut up before I cut your dick off" everyone is silence, even Liam who usually would make a joke by now. I look at Emily who is staring down her shoes.

Emily needs to know that isn't the truth. I didn't fuck Kath at all!

After the wedding, after that I and Emily spent the night, or just the sex part together, I got a text from Kath...

That night...

Kath: Need to talk, my hotel room?

I stare at my phone after I threw the condom aside. Why is Kath texting me? Today I made it clear that we are over, but I guess she is still stubborn like before...

Kath: Please...

I sigh tossing the phone aside; I guess I don't have a choice. What if she tries to...she wouldn't.

Now...

"Let's just enjoy this dinner" my mom says, I stare at her.

"Yeah, we should eat now. After the dinner we will go to the club, it poker night!"