Chapter 55: Cage

A/N: I'm so happy for the positive reaction on my latest Chapter, Thank you so much <3<3<3 almost 250K *Screaming* Enjoy!

(PS. Some of you have asked me what my insta is, well, I've made a new account so if you want to follow me then here is the acc-name: butterfly_love.x)

Mateo

"Chan-Juan Bai Cheng" I reply back, giving her my devilish smile. "We need to talk" I stroll over to a chair in the corner while I look at the cage she's in; normally she can't get free so how in the world did she manage to pull free from the handcuffs? Maybe James did that; I need to discuss this with him. Kevin opens the door's cage to let James outside.

"What do you from me?" she asks me irritated, crossing her arms and sits on the bed.

"You know what I want" I reply back, looking at the time; 19:23, I need to go home soon, even when Emily won't be there. I look back at Chan-Juan; she's the only daughter of the Bai Cheng Family, better known as 'The Princess' of the Chins. Her dad rules Manhattan and unfortunately I want that, which mean I'll do anything to get it, even when it means doing it the hard way.

"This is something between you and my dad, not me!" she stands up, yelling. "I want to get out! Let me out, Bastard!" she commands.

"You can" I stand up as well, walking over to her, my eyes concentrating on her black ones. "But only if your Family leaves New York"

"Why do you even want it!? My family has been ruling this place for generation so you're the outsider here, why won't you go!" she spits, her face getting redder.

"Because I want this place, and I get what I want, no matter what!"

"Oh, you're that kind of person?" I arch a brow. "You know, the one who is like: I see it, so I want<<3 it" I chuckle.

"I am indeed" I take a step closer, pulling her hair between my fingers and grin. "What I want from you is to demand your family to leave this fucking place and don't come back, not even for vacation" I let her hair go. "We'll make a video where you will say it but when you family won't do what I say" I pull my gun out and shoot the spot just behind her which make her yelp. "Then I guess you need to say goodbye to your life with you secrete boyfriend"

"How do you know?" her eyes are in rage but I simply grin back.

"Who do you think I am? An armature Mafia king?" I chuckle. "I was prepared for everything. I've planned this for years and you all walk right in my hand. Besides, your boyfriend was happy to help me here and there"

"Noah? Is he with you!?" tears prickle in her eyes and she sobs.

"Not really...He is easy to briber...I don't really think it was true love" I turn, showing no emotion and stroll back to the chair.

"I'll swear to god that I will kill him" furiously, she stomps back to the bed, her head resting on her hands.

"Don't worry about that; my men are already doing it but if you want I'll leave the final killing part for you or your family" she stars at me degusted.

"You are sick in your head" I chuckle at that statement; maybe I am indeed.

3 hours later and the video is updating.

"My family will kill you first before they leave this place" she snarls at me.

"I'm not so sure" I take my phone out and show her the photo someone took, on it you see them packing things up for leaving.