Chapter 39: Panties

A/N: Sorry for the late update, in the weekend I will write another one.

Every friday I will try to post a chapter and in a weekends too, maybe in the week but I will see, Enjoy this chapter!!!

Emily

The streetlight passes us when we make our way to the club. Olivia just texted to tell me she already arrived, Bella told me she would come later and Lucy to told me Liam's friends arrived. Yes, he could bring friends over; he and I were shocked when Mateo offered it before we go. Logan, his best friend, Leonardo, one of his oldest friends and Luka, one of his newest friend, all came to the penthouse. We invited Natalie too (Liam's niece: chapter 20, the girl with the raven hair) so Lucy wouldn't be the only girl. My phone peeps with a text message, startling me.

Enzo: I know what I want

I look over at Mateo whose gaze is focused on the road in front of us.

Me: What?

Enzo: I'll tell you at the club

What? Is he back in NY? Isn't the club too risky? Mateo will be there and what if he-

"-What are you worrying about?" he asks, reading my mind like a pro. I look at him watching me from the corner of his eyes but soon focus back on the road. I can't tell him, I first need to know what my options are...I need to know for sure the company belongs to me and what I can do with it. Dad never told me he owned that place but I was young, so of course he would tell me.

"Nothing" I shake my head, placing my phone back in the little purse; it's a black Chanel one with some gold details, it's beautiful, but I don't dare to ask how much this has cost...

"Emily?" he says and I turn my gaze to him.

"Yes?"

"You look gorgeous tonight" I blush at his words before checking him out as well. He doesn't look that bad either; His Armani tuxedo tonight looks better on him than usual and he did his hair different, not messy but more sleek. My eyes trail his face; Mateo looks more handsome in this light somehow, more dangerous. For an arrogant, cold asshole he looks nice, better than nice actually... "You're staring" he whispers with a devilish grin, making all the hairs on my body shiver.

"I...I wasn't!" I quickly look at the road in front of us, ignoring the blush that creeps up my face again and then I clear my throat. "Why did Olivia want us to be together tonight again?"

"She wants to announce something" and he doesn't add anything else, I don't ask either, just focusing on the road in front of us. We're quiet for a couple of seconds; the tension in the car is thick, really thick. Suddenly when we round a corner he places his hand on my knee, squeezing it a little. What is he doing? Is he going to-? I take a deep breath when his hand slides up my thigh, playing with the skin there. His rough hand making my thighs shiver like crazy. I bit my bottom lip.

"Mateo, you're riding..."

"Don't you trust me?" his hand now makes contact with my pussy, stroking it gently. I close my eyes, loving this feeling too much.

"I...I trust you" I let out a small moan when he circles my clit. God...Were in a car, if he get distracted then an accident might happen and then, no, stop! This isn't the same situation like that one. Just go with the flow... he teases my clit one more time before pushes my panties aside, making place for his fingers. He rubs between my lips and I'm getting wetter.

"Panties off" he commands.

"Why?"

"Because I said so. Panties. off." He doesn't hesitate to do it himself, all the while driving and I struggle first but give in; I can't lie, I want him to finger me and not to cause an accident. Pulling my panties down in one go, he takes it, pocketing it in his pants and grin again. "Now...play with yourself"