Chapter 6: Contract

A/N: Thank you guys for reading! there are more poeple reding my book and thank you for that! Please don't forget to vote and comment something!!! Have fun reading!

I step inside the office.

It's dark and mysterious, just like Mateo.

The furniture is wooden and black. The lights are dimed. In the center is a desk and behind the desk is the most handsome, jet mysterious man I've ever seen.

Mateo El Ricci.

He has a smirk on his face as he sees me.

I try to return the smile but I just blush even more.

He stands up and offers me a chair opposite of his.

I sit down. "Thank you"

"Not a problem at all, Emily"

Did he say Emily? God! I like the ways he said my name... in his deep, manly voice...

I look up at him and find him staring at me, but then he shakes his head and walk to his chair.

I take the time to check him out.

He wears a black suit with a red tie... his shoulders is indeed broader than Sebastian... Mateo is also a little bit muscular than him... what would I like to explore his chest... to touch his muscular shoulder and then next his abs...

"So, Emily..." he says, cutting my fantasy. "I want to apologize for yesterday"

I shake my fantasy out of my head and answers him. "Not a problem at all, I didn't hurt myself that much so-"

"-I actually mean that I didn't have a chance to talk to you but, of course, I'm also sorry for bumping into you"

I stare at him, a little embarrassed. "Of course..."

His smirks widen.

"Now... Tell me more about yourself" he ask, curious.

"Like what?" I say.

I really don't know what I need to talk about. My life is so boring that the only thing I can talk about is school...

"Anything...What's your favorite food?" he ask, putting his arm on the desk.

I look at his arm. There're so muscular.

"Emily?"

I look at him. He looks so handsome... I can't look away from his eyes. So blue and... cold, but jet warm at the same time.

"I... I like Italian food" I say shyly, looking down.

"Don't look down" he says and I look at him again. He grins a little. "Italian, huh? You're lucky, that's my favorite too"

I look a little surprise by his answer, and he chuckles.

God! I like the way he chuckles.

I can't help the smile that's on my face.

"You know that I'm Italian, right?" he says.

"You are?" now I'm frowning. "You don't have an accent at all"

"I live already 10 years here, so I guess I lost my accent" but the look on his face tells me that he wants to take that back.

"Well, eum... I was born in California, but when I was 8 we moves here..." I say, feeling a little bit sad.

"Why is that?" he ask curious now.

I stare at him, not wanting to answer the question.

"I ask something, Emily!" he says in a commanding voice, and the Mateo from earlier is gone.