Chapter 67: She's what!?

"I'm-I'm pregnant, Mateo" she says and I blink a few times to register what she just confessed: Emily is what? Pregnant? I gape at her, lost for words

"I'm-I'm pregnant, Mateo" she says and I blink a few times to register what she just confessed: Emily is what? Pregnant? I gape at her, lost for words. How am I supposed to react to that? This information came literally out of the blue. I thought she would reject me or say she needed some time but this!? "Mateo?" another tear falls down her cheeks and I want to wipe them away, making her smile again. "P-Please, say something"

"I..." I start; how do I feel about this? I'm going to be a dad, then I register in my head.: I'm going to be a DAD...Before I can say anything she shows me a picture of an ultrasound and take them, not knowing whether I'm supposed to be happy or sad; why should I be sad? Emily is caring my future child in her belly, the person I love is caring my child; I need to be happy as fuck.

"Mateo?" she says, waiting for my response and I look at her belly; she can't be lying, she would never lie! I stand up, the chair falling to the ground with the force and I circle the table, walking to her and kiss her hard on the lips. She lets out a sigh of relieve and another wave of tears falls.

"You're really pregnant?" I pull away to stare her in the eye while I pick her up in my arms and she nods, holding me tight like she's scared I'd run away.

"Are you happy or scared or even mad?" she asks shakily and I shake my head.

"No, I'm not...I'm just surprised, I guess"

"Is that good or bad?"

"You're pregnant..." I say, grinning. "You're really pregnant with my baby?" I say this is a happy tone and she nods fiercely.

"Yes, I am Mateo-Ah!" before she can finish her sentence I pick her up in my arms, picking her up and circle her which makes her giggle. Placing my face in the crook of her neck, I inhale deeply, joy rising in me...I'm going to be a dad; how many times did I said that in the last 2 minutes. Pulling her down, I kiss her again, loving how she relaxes. "You're not mad?"

"Why should I?" I arch a brow, interlinking out hands.

"I don't know? Maybe because you weren't ready for it or it was wrong time? Or because I didn't tell you sooner?" she whispers the last words.

"How long did you know?" I ask curious but she doesn't answer. "Emily?"

"The first time we had a fight where I slept with Bella..." she confesses; so long? "But you need to know that I was planning on telling you but I didn't knew how or when" I nod, understanding her position I put her in. "You never were a family type of guys and it scared me off when you said you didn't want to adopt Lucy so-"

"-I've been an ass" I cut her off. "I regret saying all that shit...If I'm honest again; I suspected that you could be pregnant but then again, I'm an ass for not confronting that...it would help a lot if I gave you the feeling I was open for...this..." a tear falls again and this time I wipe it away.

"You have no idea how relieved I am to hear you say...I was scared you got mad and that I needed to do abortion-"

"-okay, I'm a bastard but I would never say or do something like that"

"Now I know it" she smiles up at me and can't help but to kiss her. She kisses me back with so much force that I need to steady myself. I grasp her ass, loving how she wraps her legs around my waist on instinct. "Mateo" she moans and my dick comes to life at the sound. "I read that pregnant women are hornier than before so..."

"So you want to use me to release the pressure?" I ask playfully and she nods, biting my bottom lips. "You're going to use me Mrs. El Ricci?" I pull away, arching a brow.

"What if I am?" she arches a brow as well, challenging me.

"I think I'm the only one who can help you with that, if you at least allow me"

"Of course, Mr. El Ricci" I chuckle and lead her inside, forgetting about the delicious meal at the balcony but this woman in my arms is the sweetest and the most delicious thing in the world; it's an easy choice. I reach the bed and place her on it but she groans when we need to stop kissing; I knew that ordering a balcony and bedroom attached was handy.

"Well, well, Mrs. El Ricci, what am I going to do to you now I have you all by myself?" she grins up at me, pulling the dress off her body, revealing her sexy body to me; no bra...

"I don't know? We can either sleep or fuck? You're choice" I grin at her boldness.

"I think fucking was next on the menu" I reply, shrugging my shoes off and next my jacket.

"Let me help you" she suggests and bottoms off my shirt, kissing her way down my chest, paying extra attention to my six-pack and V-line. Now she zips my pants off, stroking my already hard cock and I stop her. "What?"

"I would love a blow-job right now but this night isn't about me, it's about you..." I push her lightly on the bed and she falls on her back. I help her get rid of her panties, playing with her nipples and her back arches.

"Oh..." she moans and I sink on my knees, grapping her ankles and pulling her towards me. I kiss my way to her pussy, first her calf, then the skin behind her knees that makes her squirm and then tights, sucking and kissing until I arrive home. "Please, Mateo..." she encourages me and I can't refuse. Kissing her wet, throbbing pussy, I play with her clit which make her moan even louder. She grasps my hair, tucking on them so hard I'm scared I will lose some later. When I feel she's ready, I push one finger inside her, fingering her softer than I did before and joining another finger. She moans and not much later she screams my names, clenching the sheets underneath her; she came faster than usual. "Please, Mateo..."

"Please what?" I ask, pull my finger out of her and lick them, loving the sweet taste.

"I want you; I want you so bad, please..."

"Your wish is my command" I reply, kiss her before pushing my boxer down, showing her my hard cock. "Lie in the middle of the bed, Butterfly" she does what I told her and I take my purse.

"What are you doing?" she grins up and then I accurse to me that I don't need a condom.

"Right..." I grin back, crawl over her but making sure my body doesn't cruses her; I don't want much pressure on her belly. Kissing and sucking her nipples before going to her neck I reach her ear. "Wrap you sexy legs around me, Butterfly" and kiss her lips. She moans when she tastes herself on my lips and that's the moment I choose to enter her. We both groan at the feeling of each other and I hold myself in and she knows it.

"Mateo..." cupping my face she kisses me again. "You don't need to go slow, nothing will happen to the baby" I nod, moving now and burry my face in her neck while she wraps her arms around my shoulder, one hand playing with my hair.

"I love you" I whisper in her are, moving faster and deeper I feel an orgasm sooner than expected.

"How far are you?" I ask her breathily.

"Far" she moans when my hand moves between us, touching her belly for a moment and then playing with her clit; she comes hard and fast in no time. Her pussy that's clenching my dick tight right now let's me go over the climax as well and I groan her names, telling her over and over how much I love her because that's the truth...I love her and having this baby with her is my ultimate proof and I hope she loves me as well, even if it's a little...

A/N: OMG! OMG! OMG! He accepts the baby!!!!!!! Is this going to be the happy ending or do you think there is darkness coming?