Chapter 26: Is he dead...?

A/N: OMG! I've gotten so many readers these past few days! Thank you so much, I don't know what I would do without any  of you! <3<3<3 *little scream of happiness*

Please check out my new book 'YOUR LOVE IS DEADLY', just go to my profile and you will see it. Like/vote, comment and share with friends!

little summery of the book:

Getting into a life where I got close to him wasn't my intension but loving him, oh boy...-The reason why I came to California was to start a new life, find work and have fun but being 17 isn't easy. I can't find work and relying on dad's money is the last thing I do so I can only say yes to his offer. What I do isn't fair (killing people) but if you know what these people have done then you would do the same, believe me.Living in a world of the darkness looks dangerous, it is, but there is also something beautiful in this world, that's him, Atlas Diabolus.Getting to know him from a different perspective gave me a better look at this gorgeous man. The bad boy look is only a disguise, a mask of what's lying under it. Don't they say that beauty is on the inside? Finding out the truth about him isn't easy but it's a risk I'm willing to take, even if it's the last thing I do! Can I find my way in his dark, broken heart or do I need to open myself too because my life isn't exactly rainbow and sunshine either?-I, Atlas Diabolus, will never love a girl. Loving is a pain in the ass. Your love is your weakness and your weakness can be used against you, my fathers's quote. That's a risk I'm not willing to take but after meeting her I can't get her out of my head...It's like she claimed me in a way I thought was never posible. Letting her in is one of the most hardest things in the world but that thing, the thing that beats faster everytime she is around, wants her there. If that's sounded weird then let's not talk about that thing in my pants that gets hard everytime I see her or even smell her scent...She is dangerious and her love...her love will be my dead...-(There could be some 18+ scenes, just so you know!)

A/N: Was it interesting? Let me know! Now here is chapter 26 ;-)

Emily

 The bell goes off just in time before I walk out the room. These past few days have been weird. Now Scott and Tyler follow me everywhere, even when I take bathroom breaks. At nights 2 other men come to our house and guard my bedroom door. It's annoying! I can't have privacy!

Opening the door, Scott stops me.

"Let me" I roll my eyes. He opens it further and I recognize someone.

"Liam?" I say and walk towards him. "What are you doing here?"

"Hey, sister-in-law"

"It's Emily" he looks behind him and I see a woman; blond hair and blue ocean eyes. Right, Cadence Yellow, Liam's mom and underwear model.

"Hello, is Mateo here?" she says in an arrogance way and I hate her immediately.

"No, he isn't, but I can help you" she looks me over, inspecting me inch by inch and I do the same. She looks hot, I'm not going to lie but her attitude...Olivia told me that she was young when she had Liam. She was 18 at the time...Now she must be...34?