Chapter 13: The Plan

A/N:  Here is the next chapter! I want to say that I won't have time next weer because I have a lot of test... so wish me luck!

I also want to thank you guys, we hava a lot of readers now!  Never though that 324 people in total would read my book!!! *A little scream of happyness*

Sit comfortably and thank you for reading my book again <3<3<3

POV Mateo

It's been days since I've seen Emily and its kills me. I don't know why but I want her... bad.

I can't get her out of my head... she drives me insane!

I can't have her now, not yet... But after the marriage... I can do anything I want to her...

Fuck!

My cock twits at the thought of her, to get her naked under need me... making her come with my fingers and then she will scream my name... and after that, when she's hot and wet for me, I will sink in her tight, little pussy... I will push so hard in her that my name is the only one she can remember... I will make her come over and over again until she begs me to stop...

I grip the edge of my desk hard, so hard my fingertips get white...

Why can't that girl get out of my head! Just the thought of her makes me come...

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Huh!? Who's that?

I release the desk, open the camera on my computer and see that my dad, Celeb and Sebastian are standing before my door. I press a button and speak in the micro.

"Let them in!" I command to the bodyguard.

He nods and opens the door.

"Son! What is your plan!" is the first thing my dad asks me as he comes inside.

"Sit down! I will explain everything!" I say and take out the papers from my drawer.

Celeb sits down next to dad and Sebastian stands next to me.

I toss the paper on the desk and my dad picks it up, smiling.

"What's on the paper, dad?" Celeb asks a curious expression on his face.

"The plan to make Protect Power ours" he replies, a smirk on his lips.

"You mean the company from Emily's uncle?"

"It's hers, actually" I answer and his brow furrow.

I stand up, talking while I stalk over to the whiskey bar.

"15 years ago, Henk and Vincent, two brothers, had the idea to start a company that works with the government. Protect Power is a company that is specialized with security and data about everyone and I mean... Everyone."

I take a glass, pour myself some whiskey, Glen moray 1959-1999, it's a good whiskey brand, and drink before talking further. "But back to Henk and Vincent... Vincent was the brain of the company. It's because of him that it's so successful...Henk on the other hand didn't do any shit... he just used the money to impress people and to party all day. Of course Vincent wasn't happy about it, so he demanded the shares Henk had, to give it to him... and Henk, of course, didn't agree..."

"What happened next?" Celeb asks me, sitting on the edge of his chair.

He looks like when he was 10 and I was telling a story before he went to bed... good memories...