Chapter 68: Baby's plan

Mateo has his hand spread wide on my belly, his lips kissing my neck and my back to him

Mateo has his hand spread wide on my belly, his lips kissing my neck and my back to him. After 3 orgasms we thought that some sleep is high needed. I still can't believe be accepts me and the baby; I could have sworn that he hates children, hates babies but maybe he can change after all...

"How long are you pregnant?" he whispers in my ear, his hand on my belly caressing it so lovely my chest tightens.

"8 Weeks" I reply, holding his other hand, which is under my head like a pillow, in my hand, tangling our fingers.

"That's long..." his hand moves lower but not low enough to the part I want him the most. "I feel a small bump; how the fuck didn't I noticed it before?" I feel him shaking his head.

"We both had other things to think about..." I whisper.

"Yeah, about that..." I feel his body tighten behind me, the muscles not as relaxed as before. "I want to say I'm sorry; I know I said some fucked up stuff but what I said is real" he takes a deep breath. "Not that that is helping right now...I'm going to be honest with you; I never had a choice but to marry you. I did it for a wrong reason and look at us now but I'm happy I did..."

"Why?" I turn my body so we're face to face and I see his sincere eyes looking me down.

"If I never did then I never would have met you; we didn't had a good start but know that I want to try again" I don't say a word; again? Like in...Not divorcing? "If you want to break up with me, I'm fine, I'm not going to push you like I did before BUT if you want to try again then I would be the happiest man in the world" he kissed my forehead, then my cheeks and finally the top of my nose. "I don't need an answer right now; I'll follow your speed"

"Mateo..." I take a deep breath as well "I'm not perfect either; I made a lot of mistakes like yelling at you when it was unnecessary or begging you to stay home while your job requested you to go to the club" I laugh. "We're not perfect, we both knew that this was going to happen but we both denied it because deep down we knew that we didn't want to lose each other" his hand cups my cheek. "I'm sorry to for everything I did or said that might hurt you"

"Thank you" he whispers and collects my lips, his tongue slipping past them and I moan again; I love this man, I can't deny it anymore.

"I love you..." I whisper against his lips and he freezes.

"What?" he asks with his brow furrowed.

"I love you, asshole"

"And I love you, Butterfly"

"So when will we know the gender?" he asks me, playing with my hair.

"Around 20 weeks, so we have some time left"

"I'm sure it's a boy" he says confidently.

"Why do you think that? I could be a girl" he shakes his head fiercely.