Chapter 66: Date night

A/N: Hey hey, Thank you all for comming this far with me! I'm thankful for all the happy comments I got and the likes! To show you all my love I written 2 chapters, yes you read it right, 2, about the part we all have been waiting for...<3<3<3

I stand inside the hallway of Bella's apartment, Mateo is waiting outside in his tuxedo that fits him just fine in all the right places, leaning against his Royce Roy; can he looks more handsome? I found out, now I'm pregnant, that I'm hornier tha...

I stand inside the hallway of Bella's apartment, Mateo is waiting outside in his tuxedo that fits him just fine in all the right places, leaning against his Royce Roy; can he looks more handsome? I found out, now I'm pregnant, that I'm hornier than before. I've been fantasizing about getting naked with him since we saw each other again and I can't believe I missed him this much. I'm literally craving for his touch, even when he simply holds my hand. Mateo waves at me when he catches me staring, a devilish grin playing on his kissable lips; and here I go again with my fantasies...

"Hey, you look..." Mateo starts, looking for the right words when his eyes roam over the dress I've chosen; a yellow summer dress with flowers is for this date the perfect fit if you ask me. Also because my belly is showing a little so something that wasn't too tight was a big win. "...Gorgeous" he finishes, licking his lips.

"T-Thank you" I pull a lock of hair behind my ear, looking down to hid my blush and he chuckle. When I look up I find him staring at me with...Is that love is his eyes? He never looked at me like that before.

"Let's go, I want to show you something"

35 minutes later we stop in front of a hotel not far from the Brooklyn Bridge. Mateo steps out, mentioning for me to stay put so he can open the door for me.

"You're so sweet" I say playfully and he laughs, his eyes twinkling with mischief when he takes my hand. "Why being so kind?"

"I may be an asshole but I have manners" he stops and winks. "Sometimes" I let out a small giggle.

"Yeah"

We enter the beautiful hotel, a butler greeting us with a warm smile and he leads us to the elevators who have a view of the city behind us.

"Never though Brooklyn could be this beautiful" I say to no one in particular but Mateo answers anyways.

"It's indeed beautiful" I turn to find him staring at me, his eyes roaming over my body again like I'm some kind of feast but it's stays the longest on my face which now must be as red as a tomato.

"What?" I shrug, shyness coating my voice.

"Nothing..." he replies dreamily and we arrive at the top floor.

"Follow me Mr. and Mrs. El Ricci, you can follow me" the butler announces with his hand in the direction to a room; what did Mateo planned. "This is for you, Mrs. El Ricci" he says, giving me a blindfold.

"What's-" I take it, looking at Mateo.

"Let me" he offers and takes it but before he can pull it on I asks.

"You're not going to kidnap me, right?" both Mateo and the butler laughs.

"No, Emily, I won't, do you trust me?" he waits for an answer; can I? Can I trust him? Nodding, he lets out a sigh of relieve like he's been waiting for my declaration. "Hold my hand, I will lead you to my surprise" I hear a door open and close and smell a flowerily scent mixed with Mateo's perfume; it's a divine combo made in heaven if you ask me. We stop after a few feet and he opens another door that leads to the...Balcony? It must be because I feel the chill yet warm wind blowing on my skin, leaving shivers in their awake or is it because he has his hand on the small of my back? I don't know.

"When can I see your surprise?" I ask, excitement rising in me but he chuckles.

"Okay, you can do it...now" I pull the blindfold down, gasping when I see a table with candles and roses but that's not the best part, it's the breathtaking view that catches me eyes. In the distance I see the East River with the Bridge twinkling its lights and the sunset in the distance.

"Oh my...It-It's beautiful..." my mouth is agape and he chuckles even more, closing it by pulling my chin up.

"But not as beautiful as you" he leans down for a kiss and I don't pull away, savoring this taste. "Now, sit down, the food should be ready any moment" he pulls away, leading my to the table and waits until I sit so he can sit as well. I look at the decoration; Roses in all the colors, candles as far as I can see and wine...shit...I can't drink. "Some wine?" he asks like he could read my mind but I shake my head, thinking for an excuse.

"I...I don't drink" he raises a brow. "Since the...last time we drank at the club..." I take a breath, not knowing where this goes. "I got so drunk I'm scared of alcohol" he nods.

"Fair enough, what do you want then?"

"Water" two butlers come inside the room with food ready for us.

"Can you bring some water for this beautiful lady please" Mateo asks and they nod, not 1 minute later they come back, water in their hands.

"Thank you" I say when they pour some.

"So, Emily" Mateo begins, slicing his beef steak and I do the same, taking a bit and moan softly, enjoying the taste.

"Sorry"

"Never say sorry for your moans" he winks and takes a bit too, groaning and my panties are getting wetter than they already where. "What have you been doing since we...took our own paths?"

"I've been busy sorting things out" I answer honestly. "It's not easy getting back to the real world where people don't do things for me" he chuckles.

"Yeah, I'll never know how to live like most people" he says, not meeting my eyes. "It sounds fun to live a peaceful life, not thinking that maybe bad people are trying to kill you or scared that the people you love might be in danger because of you" our eyes meet. "I will kill to be born again in the normal family where they care and love me for who I am and not for what I did"

"Is that how you feel? People who only love you because of you did?" he nods sadly, his head hanging in embarrassment.

"If I'm honest, I thought in the beginning you might...hate me" he takes my hand in his, squeezing softly. "I thought that maybe the longer we where together, the more you could see that I care about you and you care about me as well...after Kath I never thought I could love again; I closed myself off to anyone who tried to get close to me but...I couldn't help but to fall in love with you. I fell not only for your looks but also your personality; you're not only kind but also funny and sometimes you can be clueless or a pain in the ass however...no matter what you did, I kept falling deeper to a point I tried to push you away and I think that the anger I showed you at our last big fight was just frustration that I lost the best thing that happened to me...that's you Emily, you're the best thing that ever happened to me" a single tear rolls off my cheeks at his words; did he really meant that?

"I-"

"-You don't need to say anything back because you feel like you need but no that no matter what you do or say, I'll still love you for who you are, not for what you can give me"

"Mateo..." I take a deep breath. "I really need to say something before this" I point between us. "Can go one" I release his hands.

"You can tell me, I'm ready for whatever you need to say" I'm not really sure you're ready for what I need to say...

"I'm.." I take a deep breath, cooling my emotion down. "I'm-I'm pregnant, Mateo"

Silence...

A/N: Oh God...