Chapter 51: Woken up

A/N: Here's the next chapter! We almost reach the 200K! Thank you all, Love you and Enjoy!

Emily

"But that doesn't stop me from touching you..." he whispers in my ear while his hand travels down my belly.

"Mateo..." I moan back, his hand pulling on my shirt.

"Take this off" he commands and I waste no time doing it. In one go my shirt is off and the next think I know the bra is gone too. I turn my body so my chest is in front of his face. He licks his lips, staring at my already harden nipples that are begging to be sucked. Moving towards him, he takes them in his mount, sucking and nibbling while moans of pleasure escape me. "I could do this all day" my back arches and then he stops, kissing me everywhere, exploring me. "I can't get enough of you..." he pulls my legs over his, straddling him on his lap and I feel his hard cock.

"Please..." I beg when his hand moves lower, almost touching me where I want him the most.

"Please what?" he makes his way to my neck, sucking the skin there.

"Please, Mateo, touch me..." and that what he does; touching me at my pussy slow but steady. I let out a small moan, rolling my hips for ore sensation but with clothes on it's difficult. "Mateo...Please..."

"What? I'm touching you..." he says innocently, smiling against my neck.

"No, I didn't want that..." now he stops, his hand moving away between my legs; now I'm a little frustrated.

"So I won't touch you then" I pull away from his grips as well, staring down his innocent face but I see the grin he tries to hide.

"I don't want that as well..." now I'm frowning, a little anger boiling inside me.

"Tell me what you want, be specified" my cheeks blush from embarrassment; I want him to do so much but can I just say it without sounding silly? "Tell me, butterfly?" his face comes closer and I don't pull away when his lips reaches mine, making my head spin like crazy.

"I...I want you to fingerfuck me" I whisper against his lips. He smiles, one of his hands sinking lower, going under my pants then my panties, leaving me so excited.

"Fingerfuck you, huh?" I gasp, my hips moving over his when I feel his finger touching my wetness. "You're so wet...I could easily sink a finger in like right now-"

"-Fuck...!" I yelp, his finger indeed sinking inside me. Arching my back, he moves in and out, kissing my cheeks and lastly reaching my ear.

"You're so hot..." my hips ride his fingers, desperate for more and I get it, a second dipping inside my core while his thump is circling my clit.

"Mateo...Oh my..." he goes faster and faster, in and out, in and out. Gasps, moans and yelps escape me. My hands hold his shoulder for support and I throw my head back, enjoying this feeling.

"I need to speak to Mateo!" a familiar voice calls out behind the door. "I don't care he's busy, I need to-"

"-Sorry, Enzo, I can't" Kevin replies.

"What the hell is he doing now?" Enzo asks them and Mateo curses under his breath. We need to stop before...

"We need to stop-AH!" Mateo moves faster and deeper, making me moan louder then I wanted. "What the fuck, he could have heard us-"

"-To late" Mateo response back, a grin on his beat-up yet handsome face; he looks more dangerous somehow. "Come for me..." and I do that. Letting go, I come, moaning, not caring if someone could hear us now. Mateo takes my nipple in his mouth when I ride out my release.