Chapter 74: Emily...

(A/N: Don't cry loves

(A/N: Don't cry loves...)

It's been 4 hours since we left New York City, the sky is darker and I feel the adrenaline kicking into me. I feel we're close, really close on catching him.

"Shit..." Enzo says as we're almost at the forest were the bungalow is.

"What?" I ask, panic rising in me; this doesn't sounds good.

"You know I said that Ben's brother has a bungalow here?" I nod, waiting. "Here it says he has 25 of them, spread all over the area"

"Fuck" I reply. "Where are we now?" I ask Kevin who's sitting behind the wheel.

"We just got over the Pennsylvania border" he answers.

"And where are these bungalows?"

"Over whole Pennsylvania..." Enzo replies whispers, closing his eyes. "This is going to be days until we find her and when we do, they're long gone"

"No, we are going to find her tonight!" I reassure him but I say it mostly to myself; we need to find her...This is our last chance!

Not 30 minutes later we stop at the first sign see. It's the first on our list and the one closest to New York. We all step out; I didn't come alone, no, I came with my entire crew and dad's. 8 SUVs with each 8 people inside are a lined, waiting for my order.

"So, where is this bungalow?" I ask Enzo when I stand in front of the sigh: Pennsylvania Susquehanna forest... I look around because I feel something in my gut; I get here a weird feeling and I think we're close.

"A few miles away" he interrupts my thoughts and point at the map, I'm about to go over when I step onto something hard; it's not a stone, because it's too little for it. Looking down I see-

"-Emily's necklace!" I say a little too loud, squatting and taking it in my hand; she wouldn't let something like that fall unless it mean she was here...Smart girl...

"Really!" Enzo asks and I let him see it, the butterfly necklace.

"She's close" I say and he nods, motioning for the men to follow us.

"So, Mateo" he starts. "As I said there is one in the Northwest from here-"

"-I think she indeed was here" Sebastian says, kneeling down and pointing at the ground where you see struggling from two people... "I think this one..." he points at the big mark that's smeared out. "...Is from Ben and that one" it's a little smear. "Must be Emily's who was barefoot" I anger fills me at the thought of her here; barefoot.

"Okay, so how are we going to approach them?" Enzo asks me and I think; the Russian mafia is a special kind. Sometimes they fight and sometimes they don't but know they should.

"We're going to surround them so I want at least 10 men in every direction possible" they all nod, checking their guns and I do the same. We all wear our armor so if it leads into a gun fight, which probably will, we're prepared. "We'll wait until everyone is ready so hold your walky-talky clear" they nod. "Kevin you go with the team of the North, James you with the West, Sebastian you with the East and I and Enzo will go with the South" I look back at the men who are waiting for my order. "I want 12 of you staying a few feet away from each team, so if something is wrong out they run off with Emily, you go chase them; IF you need to kill anyone to do so, then shoot!" I order and everyone is silence. "The other 12 will stay in the cars; I want that 2 cars are guarding the teams as well so if we need to flee then you guys are there"