Hi after 2 years...

Hello everyone! It's been quite a while (two years, to be exact) since I last wrote on Wattpad. But fear not, I am not abandoning the world of writing just yet.

These past couple of years have been incredibly challenging for me. I've experienced the loss of friends, family members (even those silly crushes), and school has really taken its toll. I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all of you who reached out and asked how I was doing. Your messages meant a lot to me.

Now, I'm in a much better place and bursting with inspiration. I feel a bit silly as I write this, I must admit. However, I want to assure you all that I haven't given up on the El Ricci just yet. I'm currently editing 'Sold to Him' and giving it a fresh new look, while keeping the essence of the story intact.

My goal is to empower Emily, allowing her to take control of her life and become a force to be reckoned with (reading my own story again is sometimes cringe-worthy, I must confess). I kindly ask for your patience during this process.

Once I'm satisfied with the story's outcome, I'll dive back into writing again (hopefully, writer's block won't haunt me this time, haha). So, stay tuned, because I'm back! Although, please don't expect updates this month or the next. Editing a book is no easy task, believe me.

Loves, Linda Bruyneels.

(P.S. I'm taking English classes to improve my writing, hope it helps.)