Chapter 53: Mad

A/N: Some of you have complained about the short Chapter so here is a long one, Enjoy

Emily

In the corner of my eye a body wanders over to me, taking big and fast steps; what do I need to do? Looking around, I decide to hide next to the door and think back at what Kevin and James told me; I guess they said something about hitting the person in the throat with everything you got. Holding my hands in front of me in fist, I ready myself to punch whoever that person is but the glass door swings open, revealing Mateo and some of his guards.

"EMILY!" I make my way towards him, jumping into his arms.

"HE IS SOMEWHERE THERE" I scream, sweat coating my face, but his guards are already on it.

"Are you alright?" he asks gently, pushing himself away but still holding my cheeks in his big, warm hands. I nod, feeling my insides clench but not in a good way and feel the nauseous coming back; no, no, not now. I bend over and throw up all over the floor. Mateo doesn't back away from me but to my surprise holding my hair out of my face like he did earlier.

"Emily..."He tries to hold my face up and I flinch away, my cheeks red from embarrassment.

"Don't look at me" I turn my body so my back is towards him.

"Here" he offers me a handkerchief.

"Thank you" I take it and wipe my mouth, feeling a second nausea but try to hold it in. The two guards run back from the dark hallway, shaking their heads.

"FUCK!" Mateo yells, his gaze like fire. Two nurses come as well, taking in our situation and the vomit on the floor. "Clean this up!" he commands and they immediately go to work.

"Let me help-"

"-No, its fine Mrs. El Ricci" one of them say, holding her hands up.

"Emily, we need to go home!" he takes my wrist and leads me to the broken glass door; did they kick it open? While we make our ways to the back door, Mateo takes out his phone, calling who know who.

"Mateo, go slower!" I yelp when I almost fall because I can't keep up with him; god, his legs are big...

"Find that fucking bastard and kill him if needed!" he command, through the phone and hang up; pray for that person.

"Mateo!" I yank free from his grip, falling with my ass to the ground. "Ouch..." I look up and find his raging gaze, his jaw set tight and his lips in a fine line; I'm amazed that steam isn't coming out of his ears yet.

"Get the fuck up and go to the car!" he says harshly, not showing any mercy; what is wrong with him? Standing up nonchalant, I wipe the dirt off my ass angrily and when he tries to hold my again, I back off, crossing my arms.

"I can walk by myself, thank you very much" passing him, I make my way to Kevin who is opening the door for me.

"Mrs. El Ricci" he nods but I ignore him, stepping inside without any word.

The drive home was uncomfortable and I notice Mateo glancing my way now and then but I ignore them as well. Kevin opens the door, holding a hand out.

"No need to be all kind, I can step out by myself" I snap.

"As you wishes, Mrs. El Ricci"

"Emily, Wait!" I hear Mateo yell when I just keep walking to the elevator, leaving them both behind. "Emily!" footsteps keep getting faster and closer and I stop when a hand grip me by the elbow, turning me around. "What's wrong?" he asks, confusing.