Chapter 11 : Welcome home... I guess...

A/N: Here is chapter 11!!! Hope you like it! Sorry that I didn't post a lot. The school as given me so much homework and test... hope you understand! 

It's a long chapter so sit comfortble and enjoy!

 Emily

"Wait!? So you never went to Paris?" Olivia asks me.

We are sitting in the hotel's bar. It's nice and cozy, the bar is wood and the lights are a little dimmed... Never thought Mateo would live here...

I shake my head.

"OMG! I can't believe that!" she says, waving her hand for another drink.

"Maybe you shouldn't drink that much..." I say, but she ignores it.

The bartender comes a second later with another whiskey just in time as Mateo walks inside. He looks around and when he spots me, he grins. I look at him, amazed by his beauty. It's like every time I see him he gets better and better, more handsome...

Stop! No! Don't think like that! He is bad and all wrongs... but yet so good...

"What are you looking at- OH...." Olivia says, drinking her glass fast and stands up. "See you Friday!"

Before I can react she is gone, walking past Mateo and gives him... The bills?

OH... Yeah... the clothes I and Olivia have been buying over the few 5 hours...

We, excuse me, Olivia has bought so many new clothes for me...

She bought a flared, black jean that hugs my curves perfect. It's young, yet stylish... we also have bought some shirts and sweaters. She also insisted to buy me some heels and of course... I couldn't say no. the heels are 5 inches high and I could barely walk in them but they were too beautiful to resist...

And did she say 'See you Friday?' What's happening Friday?

Mateo take the bill and stalks over to me, still his grin on his perfect, full lips.

"Emily"

"Mateo" I say back, trying not the blush but it's no use.

He notices me blush and he takes the bags next to me.

"Let's go upstairs" he says and I follow him.

His hand goes to my lower back as he leads me out the bar and to the elevator. I stiffen for a second but soon feel comfortable at his touch.

His hands are warm and big and I wonder what he could do with those hands...

God! Emily, you're weird!

I blush even harder and I hope he doesn't notice, but I guess my luck isn't with me because I feel his breath on my ear. "What are your thinking, Butterfly?" he asks in a low, deep voice.

I only shiver and the elevator door open.

Thank you, elevator!

We step inside and I don't get a chance to register what's happening because I'm pinned at the elevator's wall.

"What-" I start but am fast cut off by his lips.

He kisses me hard; I open my lips, desperate to taste him and he groans in response. His tongue drives into my mount and I suck on it, remembering how he liked it back then. I hear the bags fall on the ground and his hands are all over my body.

He stops at my ass and pulls me up so I can wrap my legs around his waist. I feel his hard on... I moan in response as he bits my lips and move down my neck. "You're so hot! I can't get enough" he whispers in a low, deep voice. My hand finds his hair and I pull slightly and my other hand goes to his back and OMG!