Chapter 42: Toilets

A/N: OMG!!! We almost have 100K!!! Never thought I would ever reach it. It's all because of you <3<3<3 THANK YOU en enjoy!

Emily

"Mateo!?" I say suddenly. "I need to pee!" o god, did I really just said that? How many drinks did I drink to be like this; this isn't me at all. Normally I'm the responsible one, the girl that doesn't say stupid things like: I need to pie. My cheeks heat up with embarrassment but I guess you can't see it; my cheeks were already red from the amount of cocktails I drank. Mateo sighs, still holding me in his arms and before I know it Kevin and James are next to me, taking over Mateo's position as my support.

"Bring her to the toilets and then to the car, I will come in a minute" he whispers just loud enough for me to hear as well.

"Yes, Boss!" and off we go. They both lead me to the toilets in the VIP section. "Here is no line for you to wait, Mrs. El Ricci" James says.

"Wait, they're broken, remember?" Kevin responses back.

"Shit...You're right" James answers.

"Why don't we go to the one at the front of the club? We past them earlier" I suggest, getting out of their hold on me and walking in that direction.

"Wait! We first need to tell the Boss-"

"-My husband won't mind, beside, I really need to go" I jump a little on my feet but soon regret it when my shoe gives out underneath me, letting me fall to the ground. "Fuck!" my back hurts. Kevin and James are beside me in a thunderstorm, helping me back up.

"Are you alright!?"

"Yes...only that my back hurts a little and my ass..." rubbing on it only makes it worst so I decide it's best to just leave it. "Toilets...?"

We make our way through the crowd, both of them protecting me from the bodies surrounding us. In no time we found the toilets but there is a line...a very long line.

"Shit..." I say.

"Don't worry Mrs. El Ricci, we can just pass them all" James response and we do. Passing everyone, we go to the front where another guy in a black tuxedo stands, nodding to us. He lets us in and I hear the protest in the background but choose to ignore it. "We'll wait outside until you're ready; no one will be in here so-"

"-Let some other girls in, I don't mind" they look at each other and agree with me, letting 2 other girls go in with me. I take the first stall, pulling my dress up and pie like I haven't in days. This feels nice. Mateo still has my panties for some reason, I don't get why...

"Did you saw that handsome man at the VIP section?" one of the girls giggles.

"Which one? There were 4 of them"

"The tall one in a black tuxedo? He had brown hair and beautiful blue eyes, what's his name again?" she hums for a second before answering. "Mateo El Ricci! Right, that's his name" my eyes immediately shoot up by hearing his name. Are they really talking about Mateo? Somehow I find myself eavesdropping. If they are indeed talking about him then I want to know what.

"OMG! He's the owner of this place!"

"Shut up!" the other girl says, laughing.

"He's hot; I'm not going to lie" I roll my eyes at that understatement. Of course he's hot...

"Right! I think he's still here maybe I should to convince him to give me a good time, if you get what I mean" I can practically feel her winking. God...I know, actually more think that Mateo won't go in if I'm around but somehow I still feel a zing of jealousy in my body.