shifting to India???(chapter-2)

In USA,
Sid,jai,fai - what?why?when did it happen? What will we do?

Abhi-guys listen to me first..please..

Jai-guys I was saying something we should listen it

Abhi- thank god!!somebody is ready to hear me

Jai-what?I was talking about my joke

Abhi -just shut up everyone..let me speak.so what I was saying is that my company is even having it's branch in India and it is facing loss since a very long time. So will be shifting there and sid your main branch is in India,so there will be no problem...

Sid- but I don't want to leave USA

Fai- yes I agree with him

Abhi- you need to understand the problems we are facing ..please please

Jai,sid and fai- no..we said no

(Now abhi gets angry and asked them in a cold,stern and a dangerous voice)

Abhi- Am I clear???
(All gulped because they know that no one can control abhi's angry and it is not to safe to behave like stubborn kids now otherwise they would be dead)

All except abhi- yes captain!! You are clear

Abhi- better..so we are leaving in an hour..so go get ready...

Jai- wait..what?? Are you out of your mind??

Abhi-No..now go fast...

(All knew that they can't change abhi's decision so all got ready and boarded to their private jet..)

(Yes they had private jet as sid is mafia king as well as he owned world's best company and Even abhi company was famous worldwide )

Their private jet

Their private jet..

(After some hours they reached to Delhi airport. They directly went to their home which they recently purchased)
After sometime,

Abhi -Now,all of you get ready for our college and l don't want any excuses..

Faisu-No,I don't want to go today as l am tired...please let us rest for a day..(showing puppy eyes)

Sid- first time in my life l agree with fai

Faisu- I am hurt!!(showing fake tears)

Jai-abhi bro,I think you are right..see I am ready..leave them..they are mad..dumb heads

Abhi-see learn something from jai,he is Ready for college and now both of you get Ready or I will not allow to buy your favorite sports bike and car..are you going...??

Sid and fai- who told you we are not going to college we are very excited let's go.. let's go( they agreed because they wanted their favourite sports bike and car)

Abhi - OK now go and get Ready..

Sid-we hate you jai

Fai- yes you ditched us..such a traitor.. ( dramatically)

Jai- as if I care..now go and get ready)

That's it for this chapter...
Its not even 24 hours and this book has crossed 70+reads..thanks alot..

SHOUT OUT TIME

itz_mishaa_

Next chapter is already in my drafts.. So I guess I will be posting soon

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Bye!!!!