messed up!!!(chapter21)

Avu's phone suddenly started ringing and she saw that it was his personal assistant's call...she picked it up and got the biggest shock of her life..

(Avu hanged up the call and said):

Avu- Siddharth nigam, why did you do this?? I never thought you will do something like this??

Abhi- what happened avneet??

Jai - is everything OK??

Vai- are u fine??

Reem- sid, what did you do??

Fai- avneet tell what happened??

Avu- why are you guys asking me?? Ask him what he did?

Sid- well I snatched her position of mafia queen..

Abhi- I know you guys fight a lot ..but sid then too

Jan- guys she deserved it....sid did the best thing by snatching her position...

Avu- jan..don't tell me you were with him..were you against me all the time..??
(Avu was crying badly)

Jan- honey!! You got what you deserved...

(Reem was about to slap jan but sid stopped her hand in the mid air only)

Vai- it was not expected from you jan...abhi did you knew about this..

Sid- nobody except me and jannat knew about this...

Jan- so, you remember you and sid got into a fight and you both shot on each other's arm..

Avu- (while crying badly)-y...yes..I ..do

Jan- so, you I being your protective friend called sid and I threatened him to not to do anything with you cause I thought you were innocent but later sid asked me to meet in a coffee shop and I agreed and at that day he told who the real avneet kaur is..I have never seen a selfish person like you..

Avu- but what did I did...I never tried to do anything bad for you and here you are plotting against me..(she was sobbing)

Abhi- sid, what did she do??and why didn't you informed anything to me

Sid- well I knew if I would have told you then you would have informed it to vai and then vai to avneet...so

Avu- u know what Mr. Nigam... I am pretty sure u don't have anything against me..no proofs..(she stated while crying )

Sid- wanna know what did you do??

Avu- yes, I wanna know what turned my best friend against me..

Sid- so...

That's it for this chapter..

Can you guess what will happen next??

SHOUT OUT TIME..
DevilQueen20
abhisha101
JayashriSolanke

Guys do vote and comment on the chapter cause in last chapter I did not get good amount of votes... so please guys do vote and comment so that I don't feel disappointed...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out...

Bye!!!