sidneet cold fight(chapter-15)

In the canteen,
Sid, jai and fai were waiting in the canteen for abhi as he had messaged to in come in canteen after the college gets over. Then they saw avu,Reem and jan entering in the canteen.they went to their usual seats as they were having usual seats and nobody dared to sit on that.

Sid(goes towards avu and says) oooh I see, somebody became my fan and started following me!!!

Avu- keep your thoughts in your pocket!!stupid,when you know who I am...so why do you mess with me??

Jai- Just stop it already... We all know that you are mafia queen but a king is always better than a queen..

Avu- well a king always need a queen..but a queen doesn't need a king..

Jai- ooh seriously...

Reem- you have a typical thinking... If it wasn't college then avu would have killed you..

Fai- and do you think sid would have left you. If you even try to kill me

Jan- how dare you talk to my sisso like that!!! Wait let me bring avu's gun..

(Abhi and vai entered the canteen and saw them fighting like cats and dogs)(they shook their head in disbelief and said):

Abhi- see all of you it's not a Battleground it's our college and you are shouting like cats and dogs.... please don't drag this fight or everybody will know our identity and  then even  I don't know what will happen..

Vai- yup!!abhi is right.. and we have some announcement to make..so listen..

All(except abhinavi)-we ..what does that mean??

Abhi- so I and vai are in love

Reem- what..I can't believe it..

Jan- vai..they are our rivals...how did it happen??

Fai- are you pranking us abhi??

Sid- no ,I can't believe it..

Avu- how can someone fall in love in 1and a half day..??

Jai- guys!! My pasta is getting cold...can we go??

(All glared at jai)

Vai- so, let me explain the whole story..
So....

Thats it for today..
(Guys l am not getting good response on my book and I literally am discouraged and even upset for some other reason but then too I will try to update soon)

SHOUT OUT TIME

Kriti_327
viditxx
DevilQueen20
abhisha101

Thank you to all of you whom I  have given shout out because as you all are voting I am still encouraged to write this book...

Vote and comment to get a shout out

Bye!!!!