group introduction (chapter-11)

(Mafia mansion for both sid and avu are the places where they torture people and do illegal works) (nobody lives there except guards)

Sid's mafia mansion is above..

Avu's mafia mansion is above

(Once, sid reached his Mafia mention he orders his team for backup and other things and they started to head towards avu's mafia mansion)...

Meanwhile with avu,
She got a call from Smith( Smith is her personal assistant) he told that mafia king is coming here to meet him.she knew this would happen.. She ordered her troops to be ready....

Meanwhile with jan,vai and reem,

Reem- even the college has ended where is avu??

Jan- I don't know, I am getting scared

Vai- I am getting bad vibes

Jan- u and your bad vibes...

(At that  time reem saw jai and decided to ask him that where is avu?? So she  went towards him and other girls started following reem)

Boys pov,(except sid as he was not there)

Abhi- ooh god!!! Where is Sid?? He is not receiving our phone also...

Jai- sometimes I wonder...

Abhi- what??

Jai- sid should get an award for disappearing two times in a day..

Fai- nice one...

Abhi- guys shut up!!

Fai- see, ms.chatterbox,I mean jannat is coming towards us along with friends..

Jai- ooh so the girl who is coming like Hitler is jannat..

Fai- but who are the other two girls behind her???

Abhi- see the girl who is behind jannat on the right side is vaishnavi...see the cute one...

Fai- I don't think she is cute.... Anyways who is the last one

Jai- she is reem.. See they are coming towards us...let's ask them about sid..

Author POV,

The girls went to the boys. once they reach there reem and jan were watching jai and fai like they are ready to kill them but abhi and vai had a cute eyelock which was broken by shouting noiaside,

Reem- where is avu??she is not receiving our calls, did you guys kidnapped her??if something happens to her I will break your teeth..

Jai- your avu,avni,mafia queen...whatever her name is not with us..

Jan- listen Mr.faisu, you don't know how avu look like but we know how sid look like ..I mean only sid knows how avu look like and he is not here. Dare to to something with her and I will expose you..

Fai- shut up!!why will we kidnap her and one more thing we prefer killing the person on spot rather than kidnapping... And we haven't seen sid..we also don't know where is he??

Abhi- problems aside, we should introduce each other. Not as rivals but as we are studying in same college. So, l am abhishek nigam... Owner of the company ASN designs.. I am in third year..you can call me abhi.

Vai- myself vaishnavi rao.. You can call me vai..I am in third year

Jan-my name is Jannat  and don't dare to call me with my nickname.. It is only for my closed one..I am in second year..

Fai- I am faisu.. I am in second year..

Reem- i am reem and I am in first year.

Jai- its jai.. I am in first year..

All- now, I think we should find them...

(Abhi started having feeling towards vai and same with vai)

That's it for this chapter..

Next chapter is in my drafts so it will come very soon...
Do vote and comment to get a shout out

This is the longest chapter I have ever written...

SHOUT OUT TIME

itz_mishaa_
viditxx
AbhijeetMahadik3

Vote and comment to get a shout out..

Bye!!!!