heart transplant..(chapter-70)

Abhi- what do we have to do doctor??how can we save our brother??

Doctor- the only way that is left is heart transplant..

(Those who do not know what is heart transplant.. It is an operation to replace a not working heart or diseased heart with a healthy heart)

Reem- then go ahead.. What are you waiting for??

Doctor-see we don't have any heart which will match to Sid's heart and the other problem is that we only have 1 hour to find a heart donor otherwise we will not be able to save him...
So guys..please try to understand we have very less time so please find a donor fast...

(Saying the doctor goes from there)

Abhi(cries)-why god..why..what did my brother do..?? Why are you doing this with him..what did he do??

Vai- calm down abhi... Everything will be fine... Don't worry..

Abhi- how can I calm down.. My brother is literally struck between life and death and you are asking me to cool down..

Jai- Bhai... It is not the time to loose hope..we have to find a donor fast..

Fai- yup..Bhai..we have to save our sid

Reem- wait I have a friend who works for charity in like organ donation department.. Let me ask her..

Jan- Even let me ask some people..

(Everyone was busy in finding a donor and avu was there feeling numb...)

Avu's POV,
Why sid why... You said you loved me na..?? Then why..why are u planning to leave me.. Am I that bad that you will also leave me..no i won't let anything happen with you..u can't leave me... She stood up from the bench and went somewhere...

(It was half an hour since they were looking for a donor.. But they were unsuccessful in finding a donor... They almost lost the hope... They were thinking that they will not be able to save sid....)

(Suddenly the doctor came and said)-

Doctor- congratulations guys.. We have found a donor..who is willing to donate their heart and that person's heart even matches with sid's heart...

(Everyone became happy listening to this...the ray of hope which lost came back..suddenly fai asked)-

Fai- doctor can you please tell the name of the person who donated the heart so that we can say thank you..

Doctor- sorry... But the person has asked not to reveal the name...now..you guys please sign the form so that we can start the operation...

(Saying this the doctor went..from nowhere avu came... Vai saw her and said)-

Vai- avu..congratulations... We found a donor.. Now we can save sid..

Avu- I know.. I am very happy..
(Saying this she hugged everyone and everyone hugged her back except fai)...

Avu- jai.. Can you please come with me.. I need to talk to you..

Jai-yes..avu..

(Avu and jai went somewhere)

That's is it for this chapter..

SHOUT OUT TIME...
@medhas_fam(I am Not able to tag u)
dihalpati
kumari_magic
asmatawfeeqa
LohitDasLohitDas

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed..

Bye!!!