avu's condition(chapter-26)

Meanwhile with avu,

(She got consciousness and that the maids were surrounding her...in a second, everything that has happened with her in these past two days came to her mind and after recalling the things she starts throwing the things and then she shouts at the maid)-

Avu- why don't you guys leave me alone..please go..you all saw that how jan, reem and Vai left me alone..you guys also leave me alone...please... I am toxic..please leave me..

Maids- ma'am no matter what happens We Are Never Gonna Leave you.... please try to understand that you are not in the condition to be left alone

Avu(shouts)- I said leave me alone (she says it and throws the vase which gets scattered in many pieces....

Avu- leave me..there is no need of you guys today in my house... Leave or I will kill you...

(Maids get scared and leaves the house.. Now avu was there in the house alone...)

Avu(shouts)- mom dad!!please come back...see na your lil daughter is alone..
(Now she says politely) - you know that your daughter is scared of cooking... See the maids even didn't made anything.. Dad please ask mummy to come back and make rajma chawal for me..Mummy if you even wanna make bittergourd(karela) you can make it...I promise I will not show any tantrums...dad you know day before yesterday I saw a watch in mall..please come with me to buy it and you know na dad I love playing chess..who will play chess with me ...please come back..
(Avneet after saying this started crying and sobbing very badly)

Avu- OK mom and dad..fine you don't wanna come..no issues..I will come to you because I don't wanna live a life where my parents and friends are not there..

(She took a piece of glass from the broken vase and aimed it to her arm's vein but suddenly she got a flashback..)

Flashback

The whole family (avneet, avu's mother and avu's dad where eating suddenly a notification popped on avu's dad phone and he hugged avneet...)

Dad- I am proud of you my daughter..

Avu- but what did I do dad??

Dad- well your name is in the list of best businesses women on the world...

Mom- but what's new in it ...her name comes every year..

Dad- but this year she got first rank..

Mom- I am proud of you avu beta..just keep our name shining like this...

Avu- thank you mom and dad..

Dad- promise me that one day your name will come on first in best businesses personalities also...

Avu- I promise dad!!!

Mom- that's like our daughter

Flashback ends...

Avu- no, I can't die like this..I have to fulfill the promise which I gave to mom and dad..

That's it for this chapter...

SHOUT OUT TIME

DevilQueen20
sinixsidneet
nuzzu0009
dihalpati
JayashriSolanke
AbhijeetMahadik3
Kriti_327
Kashishjain007
kumari_magic

Guys to vote and comment because the new plot is taking lot of effort and time
Also do vote and comment so that I don't feel demotivated...

Hope you are enjoying the new plot...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out...

Bye!!!!