ak and sn to meet??(chapter-9)

Avu- jan I thought that from now onwards you will stay in the library only. What took you so long ....???tell me or I will eat your lunch right now.

Jan- wait have some patience darling .... so when I went to library I heard a sound and it was like someone was talking about Mafia work so I tried to listen the conversation and I got to know that there is a boy named faisu who is Sid's friend and they are planning to take revenge.

Reem- wait.... now I literally wanna die

Vai- girls.... what will we do now. I am not getting good vibes

Avu- guys I think we should do something I am going out of the college to do some mafia work and you all go..attend the classes...

Vai- OK you go, but take care..

Avu- bye guys!!!

All except avu- bye!!

( avu reaches and Mafia office and orders her workers to cancel all the shipments of SN)

At abhinavi's side,

Vai POV,
I went to the lecture hall and saw that every seat is full l saw a boy who was sitting alone so I decided to sit with him..

Vai- hi can I sit with you?? actually all the seats are occupied..

Abhi- yes you can ...by the way what's your name??

Vai- myself vaishnavi rao.. What about u??

Abhi- wow it's nice name like you ...my name is abhishek nigam

(Vai blushes hard listening the compliment)

Vai- nigam?? Are u somehow related to Siddharth nigam??

Abhi- yes.. he is my younger brother..

Vai- sid...?? The Mafia one... you are the only one who called the whole Police Force??that's why l thought I know you

Abhi- hmmm...are u related to mafia queen??

Vai- well I don't like killing people.. But I am her friend..

Abhi- same here but as we are rivals so we should stay away.. But I want to say that you are cute..

(Vai blushes again)

Vai- I hope everything between our groups get sorted fast..

Abhi- I wish

( after that none of them talked and after the class got finished... both of them went to the other lectures)

Thats it for this chapter

Sorry for updating late I got busy in my studies..

Many of you are asking the name of my best friend who motivated me to write the book and publish it in DM so her name is Vidita..

SHOUT OUT TIME-

nuzzu0009
AbhijeetMahadik3
viditxx

Vote and comment to get a shout out

Byeeee!!!!