leftover pasta(chapter-13)

Avu POV,
I went back to my home after the encounter with mafia king... I saw my friend's were sitting in dinning area..when they saw me..they hugged me but vai as usual started scolding me...)

Vai- can't you inform us once... that where are you going??

Avu- sorry vai

Reem- see, avu's hand is bleeding..

Vai- oh god, there is a bullet in her arm

Vai- oh god, there is a bullet in her arm ....jannat do something..

(Jan was a medical student)

(Jannat bandaged her arm and then avu told the whole story that what happened)

Reem- who God I'm gonna kill and his friends

(Reem told the whole story about what happened in college. Then vai and jan told them how they met them)
(But vai skipped the part that she is having feeling for abhi)

Avu- I want to know how is friends look like  so that I can plot a revenge plan against them

Vai- wait..let me show their pictures to you

Avu- but how do you have their pictures??

Vai-- ooh ..mmm..actually.... I ....

Avu- what happened... Why are you stuttering???

Vai- well actually I thought that this pic might help you to take Revenge cause ...if you will know them by their face then it would be easy for you

Avu- finally someone has got brain in this group..

( the real reason that why vai was having their picture was that she started having feelings for abhi  so she decided to stalk abhi on social media and he found his pic in which he was looking so cute so she decided to take a print out of that pic but in that pic his whole group was there so she decided that she will cut the pic of their friends and keep only abhi's pic with her but before she could do that avu asked for her pic and she couldn't deny)

Sid's POV,
(He entered inside his house and saw abhi holding a hockey stick and faisu and jai fighting over the leftover pasta of sid)

Jai- I will eat this pasta and see I am the smallest among you so please have some mercy on me..

Fai- I swear if you take one more bite..I ..I will say sid that you used his tooth brush in the flight and then he will beat you until  you are dead and I will serve your dead body to lions to eat...

Jai- no ,please don't do this... take your pasta

(Abhi got irritated and threw the pasta which landed on Sid's face)

(Abhi saw sid and his anger reached to his peak)

Abhi- see sid..now you are here.. cool ,today I will kill you with my own bare hands..

Jai- see Sid's hand is bleeding wait I will come with the first aid kit..

(Jai brought the kit and cleaned sid's wound)

(Sid told whatever happened with him and jai,abhi,fai told whatever happened in the college)

(Abhi skipped the part that he was having feeling for vai)

Sid showed avu's pic to them as he asked to his pa to get ak's picture. And sid knew avu's friends as he had met them when they were bullying a boy....

That's  it for this chapter..

I am sorry I know I am late for updating the book but I have literally had a very hectic day that's why I wasn't able to update it

(If there any mistakes in this chapter I am sorry for that because while writing this chapter I was in call with my bestie and we were literally going insane while talking)

I will try to update soon..

SHOUT OUT TIME
viditxx
AbhijeetMahadik3
Kriti_327

And kriti you were asking about my favourite pic of sidneet so here it is...
Do you guys remember its caption???

Do vote and comment to get a shout out

Bye!!!!!