abhinavi(chapter 14)

Abhi's POV,
Why I am feeling like I have met vai before...wait is she the vai.no, it can't happen...
He ordered his men to find every information about vaishnavi and then hanged up the call

Next day in college,
Everybody went to their classes and now it was the last class of college and vai and abhi both had same classes..
When abhi saw vai , he hugged her and asked that can he sit with her??
Vai nodded and then said

Vai- what happened abhi..why are you hugging me??don't forget we are rivals..

Abhi- koala calm down..

Vai- shut up teddy be...(she realized that abhi called her koala)
Wait are you the same abhi whom I knew 10th, 11th and 12th ...
Say yes please...

Abhi- yes I am your abbu only
(Vai becomes happy and hugs vai)

Vai- do u remember , once you beated Dhruv(random name) because he was flirting with me...and after that day he declared to everyone that I am like his lil sister...

Abhi- yes..I remember everything..

Vai- I missed you...

Abhi- I missed you too my love...

( do you want to know what happened.. Have some Patience...)

Vai and abhi messaged all their friends to come in canteen..

Guys you all know that I don't keep any targets for any of the chapters but still I expect votes and in The  last chapter I received very bad amount of votes and it is literally making me feel very disappointed...
Please do vote...

Next chapter is coming very soon l guess..

SHOUT OUT TIME

abhisha101
Kriti_327

Do vote and comment to get a shout out....

Bye!!!