broken avu( chapter- 23)

(Avneet went to her kaur mansion thinking her friends will return as they lived with her and she thought that when her Friends will come she will explain herself to them at that time )

After sometime some people came to her mansion. She saw them and asked

Avu- guys...who are you ??

One of them- hello ma'am... We are servants from from the nigam house..we are here to take luggage of ms. Reem, ms. Jannat and ms. Vaishnavi.. Can you please tell us where is it??

(Avneet broke down in front of the servants only but after sometime she gathered herself up and then directed the servants to their rooms..the servants took the luggage and went back to the nigam mansion...)

Avneet asks all her servants to leave and then she broke down badly...

Avu- why god....why me...I was never knowing that In that car my friend's parents were there...on that day, when I hit that car..I never thought it was gonna be my biggest mistake of life...now I don't have any  friend with me to support me...

Suddenly she thought that from nowonwards she won't hide her real identity that is she is mafia from her parents.she tried to call her parents but no one was picking up the call...again and again she tried to call her parents but it was coming switch off..

Suddenly her phone started filling up with notification... She saw the notification and got the biggest shock of her life ...after  seeing the notification she became unconscious....

Guess what was the notification....

At Sid's house,

Jai- reem, you should not get disturb because of that girl..

Reem- how can she do it..if she would have taken our parents to hospital at that time they would have been with us right now...I hate u avneet..

Vai- how could she do this...she was our friend...

Sid- she can't be anyone's friend... She was a killer who killed our parents without hesitating...

Before anyone could say anything abhi came running and switched on the TV...

News- breaking news!!!breaking news!!! Everyone should know This ...that the former CEO of nandra enterprises amandeep Singh nandra and his wife Sonia nandra died today in a plane crash..... We are here at the kaur mansion right now but we are unable to spot ms. Avneet kaur nandra....

That's it for this chapter...

Hope you are all liking the plot....

SHOUT OUT TIME...
DevilQueen20
viditxx
kumari_magic
Kashishjain007
JayashriSolanke
AbhijeetMahadik3
dihalpati
Kriti_327
SonyPs0

Guys please to vote and comment on this chapter because this chapter literally took lot of efforts and time....please do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed...

Guys I just need your advice can you please suggest whom should I take as a villain???
Please do tell

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Bye!!!!