the club(chapter-44)

Everyone was waiting for Sid and ashi to come as everyone was there except them..after sometime sid and ashi also came...they headed inside the club..
Every boy was drooling over avu and girls over sid...

Reem- let's go to dance...

avu- you all go...I don't feel like dancing..I will join you guys later..

All- OK!!!.

(Everyone was dancing and avu was sitting in the drinks corner watching them..she ordered mojito for herself and was drinking it...then she saw sid and ashi dancing together... She felt a pang in her heart.. She felt like crying because Sid was not believing her...)

Suddenly a boy came near her and said-

Boy- are u google??

Avu- why?

Boy- because you are answer to all my question..

Avu - zero out of ten for flirting skills..

(The boy went from there because he was embarrassed...)
{Avu again when saw sid and ashi they were doing dance and that too on "cheap thrills"}

{Avu couldn't tolerate it anymore and ordered a strong drink for herself and drank it in one go...after that she became drunk}
{Soon reem,jan and vai joined her for drinks and all of them became drunk and were not in their senses...}

Meanwhile with sid and ashi,
Ashi got a call from her mother that she have to come home urgently...so she left the club

Meanwhile with bhav,
He was not feeling well so he left after informing abhi...

Abhi- guys!! Where are the girls??

Sid- ashi went to her home..

Abhi- bhav also left...

Fai- we need to go and find the girls now...

Jai- see avu is dancing there along with the girls..

(As soon as sid saw avu he got lost in her..she was perfectly dancing on the song señorita)

(Dude señorita literally have another meaning after Shawn mendes and Camilla cabello broke up!!!I will miss them together)

(Suddenly sid came from his dreamland and saw abhi was taking care of vai,jai of reem and fai of jan)

Abhi- sid please go and look for avu..she went out of the club in drunken condition..

Sid- but how can I??

Fai- please Sid ...we can't go that's why we are asking you..

Sid- OK I will go and look for her..

(He went out of the club and saw avu was crying on the road and she was not in her senses)

(Guys do not forget that avu is fully drunk)

Sid- avneet... What happened why are you crying??

Avu- sid you will not trust me..why should I tell you??

Sid- accha I will trust you...now tell me..

Avu- sid..I promise I did not killed anu..please trust me ashi is lying...

(Sid was confused because he knew that in drunken state people say truth..)

That's it for this chapter...

SHOUT OUT TIME..
Wrunda
SriVidhyaSuresh9
SonaiMahato
Khushi_5
LohitDasLohitDas
itz_mishaa_
dihalpati
Sidneetxfairy
Sidneetian_130
DevilQueen20
asmatawfeeqa
Divya_25_10
AbhijeetMahadik3
nuzzu0009

Sorry if I missed any name...

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out....

Bye!!!