drunk avu(chapter-45)

Avu- tell me sid!! Do you trust me??

Sid- avneet I can't trust you like 100 percent but Right now I trust you 50 percent...

Avu- thank you for at least starting trusting on me...you are the best..

Sid- avneet you are saying that I am best because you are drunk right now otherwise you say that I am a monster...

Avu- because you are...why were you dancing with that ashi ??(pouts cutely)

why were you dancing with that ashi ??(pouts cutely)

(Imagine something like this)

Sid- because she is my girlfriend...

Avu- do you love her??

Sid- yes...I like her..

Avu- sid there is a difference between loving and liking..

(Sid tries to change the topic)

Sid- avneet let's go home...every one must be waiting for us..

Avu- no...there ashi will also be there... She is gonna stick with you like a chewing gum...

Sid- no..she is not at home today...she will come tommorow..

Avu- yippee...

(She tries to stand up but was about to fall because of her drunken state)
(But before she could fall sid caught her by waist and lifted her up in bridal style and started moving towards his car)

(She tries to stand up but was about to fall because of her drunken state)(But before she could fall sid caught her by waist and lifted her up in bridal style and started moving towards his car)

(Imagine something like this)

(Sid made her sit in the passenger seat and then started driving)

Sid POV,
She won't remember anything that happened today..drunk avu is cute...wait..what am I thinking?? She is cute..nope!! She is not cute..well now I have to find out that in actual who killed anu because I am feeling like avu did not killed anu....

Suddenly avu said-

Avu- sid..you are calling me avneet and I am not liking it..

Sid- then what do you want me to call you?

Avu- call me avu..

Sid- accha ok !!! I will call you avu today..

(Avu smiled and hugged sid...sid stopped the car and hugged avu back...avu started crying...)

(Imagine something like this)

Sid- avu why are you crying??

Avu- sid please believe me I did not killed my mom and dad nor did I killed anu...

Sid- stop crying... Shhh!!!

(Avu stopped crying and slept) (sid started driving again)

Sid POV,
Dude I hope she does not remember anything that happened today.. And I promise avu I will give my hundred percent to reveal the real killer of anu...

{After sometime they reached the house.. Sid again carried the sleeping avu in bridal style and went towards her room he made her lay on bed and was about to go when he heard avu saying something in her sleep.)(every one was sleeping)

Avu(in sleep)-sid!!!please trust me

(Sid chuckled and went to his room to sleep)

That's it for this chapter..

Hope you all loved this chapter because this chapter was all about sidneet..

Do you liked the drunk avu??

SHOUT OUT TIME..
DevilQueen20
Sidneetian_130
SandhyaRajan3
RMVK1913
LohitDasLohitDas
NancyPrajapati26
sinixsidneet
SriVidhyaSuresh9
JayashriSolanke
dihalpati
Khushi_5
kumari_magic
SonaiMahato
itz_mishaa_
asmatawfeeqa
niyaminnu
AbhijeetMahadik3
nuzzu0009

Sorry if I missed anyone's name...

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out...

Bye!!!