#sidneet...(chapter-28)

Next morning everyone reached college..
Fai,jannat,sid and and avu were having same classes...fai, jan and sid were sitting at one corner of the class and avu was sitting in other corner of the class. Whole class was shocked seeing this as everyone knew that jan and avu were inseparable friends and what happened next even shocked the class till core...

Avu got up from her desk and was going outside the classroom when a boy bumped to avneet and because of that the water fell on avu's clothes...everyone was thinking that how will avu punish the boy
The boy became very scared but what avneet said was like shock for everyone... Avu said its OK you can go....

Even jan was shocked as she thought avneet will literally beat that guy today...

Whole college got to know that what had happened today(come on!!avneet was very famous in the college)

During lunch time,
Everyone saw that reem, jai, sid, vai,abhi, fai and jan was sitting on one table and avu on other and Avneet was studying in the canteen also because avu only made the rule that no one will study in canteen or they will get punishment.... The whole college was getting shocks from morning...

Suddenly sid stood up and said..

Sid- so..as we all know that today is ashi's birthday.. So, I would request her to come here..

Vai suddenly came and said(in Sid's ears)- sid please don't propose ashi today... I am not getting good vibes..please...

Sid- chill bhabhi..nothing will happen..

(Suddenly ashi came and said)

Ashi- yes sid..what happened??

Sid- happy birthday ashi..

Ashi- thanks sid...

Sid- well do you remember on that you asked me that do I love you??

Ashi- yes..

Sid- so I guess I do like you...

(Ashi hugged sid but sid felt uncomfortable and then said saw avu..he was shocked seeing avu ...when he noticed avu he saw that had dark circles in her eyes and her eyes were looking puffy due to crying..and she was literally wearing no makeup to cover all these things up..

and she was literally wearing no makeup to cover all these things up

(Imagine something like this)

Avu POV,
I am missing my friend's... They are in front of me Eating their lunch happily..I can't even hug them and share my sorrow's with them...I hate my life...once I complete the promise which I have given to mom and dad I  will go to them...
I will trying to concentrate on my studies when sid made an announcement that he likes ashi..I literally felt a pang on my heart...why am I felling bad if sid like ashi...I saw sid staring at me...

Avu was not handle it anymore so she was about to leave when she heard a voice..

Reem- stop ms.avneet kaur..

Avu turned around and saw Reem was standing behind her....

Reem- so if you don't know we have a rule that nobody can study in the canteen and today you broke the rules so you deserve a punishment.... doesn't she deserve the punishment she asked to everyone (she asks loudly)

All- yes she does..

Reem-  so here is your punishment.. (She threw the water cup on her dress.)

Avu- you are so gonna regret this ms. reem...

(Saying this avu ran from there to garden)
(Sid followed him)

Sid saw avu was crying badly in the garden..he felt very bad seeing it because avu was a very strong person who didn't cried easily..

Avu(shouts)- mom and dad why did you left me ..now there is no one to listen my sorrow's.. There is no one on whose lap I can cry ...please come back..am I that bad that every one leaves me..

(Sid got shocked because if she would have killed her parents then why would she talk like this...he got a strong feeling that avu did not killed her parents)
(Sid thought that now he will find out who is the real killer of amandeep and Sonia )

That's it for this chapter

Well now sid is there to support avu indirectly...are you guys happy now???😊😊

And yes again it is a sidneet fanfic...😇😇

SHOUT OUT TIME..
DevilQueen20
dihalpati
JayashriSolanke
kumari_magic
nuzzu0009
Kashishjain007
itz_mishaa_

Sorry if I missed anyone's name .....

Guys please do vote and comment so that I don't feel disappointed...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Bye!!!

(Longest chapter ever wrote)