the truth(chapter-22)

Sid- let me explain it to you honey... Do you remember 5 years back you killed the head of black cobra and when you were returning you accidentally hit a car, you came out of your car and saw that all the people were injured badly, so you burned the car along with the people only..

Avu (while crying)-yes, I do remember, but what's serious in it?? I have killed so many people in my entire life..but how do you knew about it and who was there in the car???

Sid- my parents,jai's parents, reem's and Jan's parents , vaish parents all were there in it.. you know what ....five years ago we all use to be friends as we were neighbour's but after our parents demise ....girl gang got separated from us.... when  abhi Bhai proposed vai , I got a  doubt that that are are they  my friend's so, when jan called me I decided to meet her and clear my doubts..I asked her how her parents died and where did did she lived and that's where my doubts got confirmed.... So, I told her the  whole story and from there we started plotting against you so that we can take the revenge..and the worst part is all your friends ms.avneet considered the killer of their parents as best friend's...

Vai- avu is it true?? Did you Burned that car...??

Reem- please avu tell us that they are saying wrong...

Sid- ain't her silence giving all the answer..

Jai- then how come we when abhi proposed vai didn't recognized them???

Sid- because they were in different schools and they never told us about their relationship at that time...

Jai- then you did you knew????

Sid- well..I have my own sources...

Reem- answer avu, did you killed them(she shouts)

Avu-  I am sorry ...I didn't knew that they were your parents..please forgive me...please..

(Reem was taken aback by her friends)

Reem- ms. Avneet kaur..forget that we were ever your friends..

Vai-  we will never we able to forgive you...you are killer of my parents... You turned my marriage as the worst day of my life..but its good we got to know that who real avneet is..

(Avneet is sobbing badly)

Jan- we all hate you avu...I mean ms. Avneet kaur..now go mafia queen..I mean not the mafia queen anymore..

Abhi- you know what ..??sid is also a mafia king but he is not stone hearted like you..

Fai - their parents could have been saved if you would have taken them to hospital on that day....you were right vai is the best girl and best bhabhi...even reem is like a sis to me and about jan I think she is not like you she have emotions.. I don't know how they got stuck with a killer like you...

Jai- let's go from here..I don't want to see her face anymore..

(All went from their and avu sat on the road sobbing hardly.. She lost everything today her position, her reputation and her friends)
(Suddenly sid came running and said)

Sid- revenge completed my queen.. Bye bye!!

(Saying this he goes from there)

Avneet's condition...

That's it for this chapter...

I was literally crying while writing this chapters...like I  can't even imagine life without my friend's... Especially my bestie and here all her friends are snatched from avu..

Please guys do vote as literally this chapter took a lot of efforts and time to write..
Please do vote so I don't get disappointed..

SHOUT OUT TIME....
DevilQueen20
dihalpati
sinixsidneet
JayashriSolanke
AbhijeetMahadik3
Kriti_327

I hope you are liking this plot...

Next chapter is in my drafts so it will come very soon...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out

Bye!!!!!!!