avu is back(chapter-52)

Sid- avneet..I am here..

Avu- why did u came so early??I was enjoying with riyaz..(to riyaz) were u enjoying riyaz..

(Riyaz was scared right now so he just nodded)

Sid- avneet you are insane..let's go from here..I will ask my men's to bring this riyaz..

Avu- nope!! I will shoot him and then go..

Sid- no u are not gonna do that right now..I want him to give me information..

(Sid and avu were busy in arguing when they saw riyaz holding a gun..)

Avu- omg..now u have gun..this game will be interesting now..

(Avu did a Backflip and then landed on riyaz with his throat on her hand and the gun on the ground)
Sid- great move avneet..

Avu- I know..

(After that Avu snatched the gun and it shot riyaz.. Riyaz was now dead)

Sid- what did you do avneet (angrily)

Avu- well..I killed him..now let's go home I have to deal with your so called girlfriend..

Sid- you can do whatever you want to do with her..she is not my girlfriend anymore..

Avu- cool then..let's go...

(They towards the car and saw that fai was waiting for them..they sat and went towards the mansion)

At mansion,
As soon as Avu entered,everyone engulfed her into a tight hug..they parted after sometime...

Vai- are you fine Avu??

Avu- yes..I am fine...

Abhi- did riyaz do anything with u??

Sid- how do u guys know that riyaz kidnapped Avu??

Reem- fai told us every thing..

Jan- even he told us that u did not killed our parents, your parents and anu..

Fai-we are sorry Avu..for not trusting you..

Jai- we are sorry for the bottom Of our heart..

Avu- it is ok!!I forgive u all..

Sid- even I want to apologize for whatever I have done with u till Now..

Avu- its ok sid!! I know it was a misunderstanding... Anyways even I hid my real identity that I am shadow from u all till Now..

All- we forgive you..

Avu- where is bhav??

Abhi- he is in the Terrace making some calls..

Avu- ok!! I will go to meet him...and guys did u forgot that today is haldi of reem and jai..

Vai- ohh yaa we forgot.. the guest must be coming in sometime...I will manage everything.. you all go and get ready..

All-ok!!

(Everyone went to get Ready and on the other side ashi was still getting shocks)

That's it for this chapter..

So guys it is getting very difficult for me for to mention all the names of those who are voting so I have decided that from now onwards I will randomly choose five names who have voted in the last chapter ...
hope you all support my this decision

SHOUT OUT TIME...

itz_mishaa_
kajalsinghania
Wrunda
HoirainNajeeb
SandhyaRajan3

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed..

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Bye!!