sid's song... (chapter-64)

The next day,
Everyone was sitting in the breakfast table..rits was drooling over sid..sid was looking at avu..avu was ignoring sid..reem was throwing daggers at jai and fainat were busy in their eye contacts..abhinavi and bhav was not able to understand what was happening.. They all were confused like hell...
Vai broke the silence and said-

Vai- reem...what happened to u today..??

Reem- ask your brother jai vai...he is literally in love with pasta..like when I entered the room yesterday.. He did not ask me how was I doing or stuff like that but he was busy Eating pasta.. I am frustrated with his childish behavior... I don't wanna live with him (angrily)

Jai- she is lying bhabhi... I told her that once when I complete the pasta I will talk to her..

(Everyone started laughing and jai glared at everyone)

Vai- accha ok!! Don't be frustrated reem!! I have a idea.. We all will be playing truth and dare after eating breakfast...

All- no..we don't wanna play...

Vai- if you all will not play then I will make sure abhi does not get anything to eat for 5 days(saying this she smirked)

Abhi- please guys..play na..do you wanna me to get starve till death??

All-ok!! We are gonna play ok??

(Vai clapped her hands and said yes)

After breakfast,
After was sitting to play truth and dare..suddenly abhi said-

Abhi- so before we start the game..sid you sing a song to lift our mood..

Sid-ok..fai you know what you have to do..

Fai- yup..
(He went and brought sid's guitar)

Sid- pal do pal ki hi kyu hai zindagi,
Is pyaar ko hai saaidayaan kaafi nahi,
To khuda se maang loon,
Mohalat mai ek nayi,
Rehna hai bass yahan,
Ab dur tujhse jaana nhi,
Jo tu mera humdard hai,
Suhana har dard hai...
Jo tu mera humdard hai,

(Jai and Reem were lost in each other..same goes with fainat and abhinavi)(avu was feeling like crying because as much as she hated sid she still knew that she love him)(because she has Learned how to hide her feelings but she still can't remove his feelings for sid)

Teri muskurahatein gain takat meri,
Mujhko ko inhi se umeed mili,
Chahe kare koi sitam ye jahan,
In mein hi hai sadaa hifaazat meri,
Zindgaani badi khoobsoorat hui,
Jannat ab aur kya hogi kaheen,

(Sid saw avu's eyes and she was shocked seeing her..the strong avu which he knew was not there.. This avu was hiding many emotions but he was not able to identity the emotions)

Jo tu mera humdard hai,
Suhana har dard hai..
Jo tu mera humdard hai

(Sid wanted to go and hug avu right now..but he couldn't.. Something was stopping him to do so)

Teri dhadkanon hai zindagi meri,
Khwaahishein Teri aur duayeein meri,
Kitna aanokha bandhaan h ye
Teri meri jan Jo ek hui
Lautoonga yaahan tere pass m haan,
Vaadaa h mera mar bhi ....

(He couldn't sing more as he noticed someone was hugging her tightly he opened her eyes and saw avu hugging him tightly and crying like a small baby)

(He hugged avu and then then avu realised what she was doing.. She she stood and said)

Avu- I am sorry... I won't interfere ever in your life ever again...goodbye everyone!!!

(Before anyone could react she went and locked herself in the room)(sid was dumbfounded right now)(they ran towards her room and said)-

Abhi- avneetayy what happened.. Please open the door..

Bhav- avu..don't do something stupid again..

Reem- avu..please open the door??

Vai- avu.. If someone said something stupid.. I will scold them..please open the door..

Fai- avu..please tell what happened??

Jan- avu..please..

Jai- avu..please talk to us..

Sid- avu...please open the door.. I can't live without you..please...if I did something then beat me,kill me,don't talk to me but please open the door...

(She did not open the door so sid broke the door..when he opened the door he saw avu and got shocked...)

Thats is it for this chapter...

SHOUT OUT TIME..
gayatirimuniandy
Sidneetxfairy
apple467
SriVidhyaSuresh9
AbhijeetMahadik3
asmatawfeeqa

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed..

This book is really very near to its end...I am gonna miss this book..

Bye!!!