why her..??(chapter-60)

Avu's POV,
Dude...I am not able to find any dress to wear..wait..should I wear my that dress?? I guess I will look cute in that dress..ohk!! I will wear that dress only... But I am Not able to understand why sid called me for a date?? Anyways I am happy that he has called me... I should go and get Ready now otherwise I will be late...

Sid POV,
So now everything is ready...I don't know how will avu react seeing this...like literally I have never done so much efforts for any girl...but my avu is not any girl she is my girl..now I should go and get ready otherwise I will be late and avu will not hesistate to kill me...

Their outfit-

Avu's POV,So finally I am ready

Avu's POV,
So finally I am ready..dude it literally took hours to get ready... I am already five minutes Late so I should go as soon as possible... Sid must be waiting for me..she messaged bhav that she going for a date with sid...

(As soon as she went near the pool she was shocked seeing the decorations... She was very happy seeing that sid has done so much efforts for her)

 She was very happy seeing that sid has done so much efforts for her)

(Imagine its night)

(Avu was very happy seeing all this but the next thing which she saw shocked her till the core

(Avu was very happy seeing all this but the next thing which she saw shocked her till the core...she felt like drowning in the pool only..she felt vulnerable.. She could not believe her own eyes... )

Do you wanna know what she saw..???

She saw that rits was lying in sid's lap and sid was kissing her...

She ran from there as fast as she could because she could not see her love kissing anyone else..

As soon as she reached inside she bumped into bhav...she did not wanted anyone to know what happened with her so she started fake smiling...

Bhav- you came so soon??? And how was your date??

Avu- it was nice..

Bhav- you know when you were drunk you confessed your love for sid...

Avu became shocked and said

Avu- is it true..did I confessed my love for him....??

Bhav- yes avu...sid told this to me with his own mouth... I am so happy for you..

Avu(fake smiling)-thank you..

Bhav- accha there is a new movie which I have downloaded to watch... The name of the movie is tiku weds sheru..do you wanna watch with me??

Avu- I wished I could watch... But I need some rest...I gotta go now..

Bhav- as you wish avu...take care...

Avu- ohk...

(Avu went to her room and started crying... She could not hold her emotions more... There was too much going with her life now.. )

That's it for this chapter...

SHOUT OUT TIME...
rishasharma8710
nuzzu0009
sidneet_bliss_love
AbhijeetMahadik3
niyaminnu
SonaiMahato

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed...

Bye!!!