friendship(chapter- 33)

Avu was in Sid's arm in and ashi was getting jealous...she was internally praying that avu should be dead and on the other hand sid was panicking because he wanted avu to be safe...they somehow reached hospital...

Their friends were already waiting for them in the hospital...

Sid went to the receptionist and said..

Sid- see ...actually she was found fully drowned in water and her breathing is also uneven...

Nurse- sorry sir, no doctor is available right now..

(Jan became angry and said)

Jan- thats how treat the patient who is in verge of dying....

Sid- you know what... If you don't call the doctors now I will make sure you get fired

( nurse called the doctors and said to them there is a urgent case and they need to come fast after sometime the doctor came and took Avu to the operation theatre)

All their friends were standing outside operation theatre and were worried as hell

Ashi- vai you said that avu is dead for you...so why are you taking tention...let her die...

Vai- ashi..are you out of your mind...u know what ..once me, reem, jan and avu went to amusement park and our rival groups came to know about that...they came there and aimed the gun at me...avu saw it and took that bullet...at that time her condition became very critical but somehow she survived... When she woke up I started scolding her that why did you do that...you should have let me die ..then you know what she said ...she said I can die happily for you all..

(Suddenly doctor came out of the operation theatre ...and said)

Doctor-she is not responding to our treatments... The water is filled to her lungs...the upcoming next 5 hours are gonna be critical for her.....please sign the form that if something happens to her the hospital will not be responsible for it

Sid- will she be saved??

Doctor- sorry, I can't say anything right now...

(Reem and jain were crying and jai and fai were consoling them..vai and Abhi went to sign the form...ashi was scrolling tiktoks and sid was numb right now...)

Sid POV
God please save her ...I know she did very wrong with all of us but that doesn't mean that she can die please please please save her.... well I don't know why I am feeling like this for her but still god please save her...I swear I won't fight with her ever in my l life again...

That's it for this chapter...

Please read-

Guys friends fight with each other...say that they hate you but at the end of the day they are your friends and they can do anything for you... that's what happened in the chapter.. As Much as Reem, vai and jan hate avu for the things she did...they still have soft corner for avu that no one can change..even I tease my bestie and she teases me but at the end of the we are besties ...we are inseparables.....friendship is having that type of power..

Hope you are enjoying the new plot...

SHOUT OUT TIME
sinixsidneet
nuzzu0009
Kriti_327
kumari_magic
Sidneetian_130
dihalpati
JayashriSolanke
Wrunda
AbhijeetMahadik3
DevilQueen20
Kashishjain007

Guys please do vote and comment so that I don't feel disappointed...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Bye!!!