epilogue

5 years later,

(A girl is shown giving  food to a man)

Girl- you are eating it... I don't want any excuses..

Man- no..I don't wanna eat...you are my sweet lil baby na...so please understand...

Girl- no daddy...you have to eat if you won't eat then I will complain it to mom and she will not come in your dreams..wait..

(The girl went near a wall and said)-

Girl- mom see na... Daddy is not eating any thing since 3 days...don't come in his dreams...

Man- accha I will eat don't complain it to mummy.. Mummy's lil girl.

Girl- I am... now eat..

(So the man was sid ,the photo was of avu and the girl was sid's child niyati)

(After making sid eat...she said )

Niyati- daddy..I am going to kartik's house to play.. Bye!!

(Saying this she went from there)

Sid's pov,
So...it is 5 years 4 weeks and 6days of avu leaving us.. I love her so much and miss her like hell..as avu said that I need to move on with a girl so I adopted niyati... She didn't said I need to move on with a wife or something.... Niyati is now my reason to live...I adopted niyati the next day avu left us and that time she was of 5 years...I told her that avu is her mother and shown her avu's pic...so when I don't listen to niyati she goes and complain it to avu's pic....
Talking about me I still love avu and I will always love avu...no matter what happens...I am handling the world 2 best company... Talking about my friends they all are married now....fai married jan and bhav has married ashnoor...she is even very nice by nature...
Abhinavi is having a 5 year boy named kartik and 2 year girl named avnishi...reem and jai are having a 2 year old girl called rinni...and fai and jan are having a 5 month old boy called azhar...
Everyone is happy in their life...I just wish even I had this kind of life with avu.. I still miss her and love her...)

Suddenly niyati came and said-

Niyati- dad..I wanna go outside and eat ice cream with you..

Sid- no niyati..

Niyati-(shouts) mummy!!

Sid-accha ok!!you won lets go..

Sid pov,
See...now I am gonna go with my daughter and eat ice cream otherwise she will kill me..so bye...maybe destiny was having this plan only...

                                  End of the story!!!

So guys..this story has officially ended...I hope u guys liked this book...it has been a great journey while writing this book!!thank u guys for always supporting me..this book has given me a best friend like  NSK5666 and a sister and guide like DevilQueen20...I am so thankful to this book... I will be updating soon my book when love lasts..please give your opinion on this book in comment section...

For the last time in this book!!
Bye!!!