past( chapter-16)

Vai- So when we were in 9th class, abhi came to my class and we both were appointed as monitors so because of that we became best friends and after that we both developed feeling for each other and then he proposed me one day and I said yes we both became best couple of the school but when we came in 12th and he had to shift USA and after that we lost contact and that's why I wasn't able to talk to talk to him...
But when we met yesterday..abhi thought that he had seen me somewhere so asked his men to do a research on me... And he got to know that I am the vai...and the best part is that we still love each other.. I used to call him teddy bear and he used to call me koala..
(Everyone became shocked except abhinavi)

Sid - but did you forgot that we are rivals?? How can you love her??

(Reem was about to say something but then suddenly a notification popped on her phone and as jai was near her so she hugged him out of joy but then she realised what she did and she got embarrassed)

After some time,
Reem- you both are in love...no issues..I agree with your relationship...

Avu- but how can you say that?? Are you out of your mind??

Reem- actually today in my Horoscope it is written that if I will agree to all things that will happen today..... I will be able to meet my favourite person and you all know I want to meet louis carol I am his Biggest Fan...so thats why I agreed... now I hope I will meet him today... but how will I know  that he is Louis carol or not because he has never done his face reveal and i don't know his face but I still have a crush on him...

All boys looked at jai and laughed hard and jai blushed..all the girls saw it but ignored...

Abhi- actually..  Ac...actually.. I wanna say something

Jan- are you both planning to give us to give heart attack and vai.. I won't allow you to be with him because I am sure he will use you like tissue paper
For revenge..

Abhi- if you think like that.. I will marry her to prove my love and if I ever gave divorce to her then I will handover my company to you..

Fai- but how can you marry a cheap girl like her...??

Jan - dare to say something about her and I will..
(She couldn't continue as she saw abhi slapped fai..)

That's it for this chapter

Actually I was very busy today so I wasn't able to update I promise I will update next chapter soon...

SHOUT OUT TIME
viditxx
abhisha101
AbhijeetMahadik3
itz_mishaa_
Kriti_327

Vote and comment to get a shout out

Bye!!!!