identities are revealed (chapter-5)

Principal: I am sorry to reveal both of your identities but now I don't have any other options so listen..sid sir I can't disrespect because she is mafia queen and ma'am I can't disrespect him because he is mafia king...so,I hope you would understand me....
( after that principal leaves from there as he is smart enough to realize that they need some time alone to digest the information.. As well as he didn't had a death wish)

Avu's POV,
What....this stupid principal revealed my identity, I will not leave that idiot but I will deal with him later.. But really is this monkey faced guy the mafia king...His muscles,Abe's and his body structure define it all..so, he is my opponent...
Well now its good for me because now I know how my rival looks like..

Sid's POV,God, I can't believe that I am standing in front of mafia queen but the scars in her body defines it all

Sid's POV,
God, I can't believe that I am standing in front of mafia queen but the scars in her body defines it all.
Wait I got to know from somewhere about date of birth of mafia queen. I should confirm..

Sid-listen I am not interested in talking to you but just answer when is your birthday...??

Avu-that was rude...

Sid- l didn't even meant to be polite

Avu-ask nicely then I will tell

Sid-ooh god..this girl she is a trouble..anyways please tell me your date of birth

Avu-haven't you heard that you should not ask their age and all from girl

Sid-dude are you kidding me

Avu-nope

Sid-please tell

Avu-ok its 13oct

Sid-which year??

Avu- every year

Sid-you are Impossible... U know???

Avu- yup I know and this time I am leaving you ..next time you will be dead... Now I am going as I don't want to waste my precious time on monkey like you...
(She started walking)

Sid-wait..I will not leave you now you have to face the wrath of the mafia king.... I will not relax until I will take the revenge...I..

(But before sid could say anything avu left)

That's it for this chapter

Next chapter is in my drafts so l will post it soon...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out...

SHOUT OUT TIME

viditxx (you are the best)
(You did the first comment)

Thanks DevilQueen20 for following me

itz_mishaa_
(Thank you for voting in all the chapters..)

@abhijeetMahadeek3
Thank you for voting for all the chapters

Srinukeshi916
(Thank you for adding my book in your reading list)

Sorry if I missed someone,I tried to give shout out to every one

One more thing thank you guys we have crossed 150+views..I didn't thought this can happen so fast....

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Byeee!!!!