sidneet is forever(chapter-72)

Jai-so..listen avu has not gone to any meeting and stuff like that..

Sid- what..wait??what are you trying to say??where is my avu??and when will she come..

Jai- she will never come back..

Fai- did she she ran away with other boy or something??

(Jai went and slapped fai tightly...everyone was shocked seeing it)

Jai- (shouts)-do u guys even know avu is the donor.. She is dead now...and fai you are saying that she ran away with other boy..

(Everyone was numb listening it)

Sid- no..you are fooling me na jai..I know she is there only.. Is she hiding behind the curtains or something... Wait let me go and find her.. I am not gonna talk to her and you also for this worst prank...

Jai-try to understand sid..she is dead now..she gave her heart to you.. So that you could live..

Sid(breaks down crying)-why avu..why you should have let me die..why did you saved me..do you even think I can live without you..

Abhi- (while sobbing)-jai..how did you got to know about it..

Jai- so..actually

*flashback*

(After hugging everyone avu called jai in a separate room)-

(After reaching the separate room)…
Jai- I am very happy avu...that sid found a donor..

Avu- jai..I wanna say something..

Jai- what avu speak na..??

Avu- vo..actually..

Jai- why are you hesitating avu..

Avu-- the donor is no one else then me..

(Jai was shocked listening this..he was numb..he didn't thought that he has to loose avu for getting sid)

Jai- no avu..I am not letting you do this...

Avu- we have to do this..

Jai- we will find an another option...please understand..

Avu- we just have half an hour jai and we can't do anything in this half an hour.. The doctor is saying that my heart matches with sid..we can save sid..please try to understand..

Jai- (crying)-but we can't loose you avu..if you will do this just think will sid like it..

Avu(shouts)-do you think I can live without him.. Its better for me to die.. Please..even my mom and dad are waiting for me in the heaven.. So..please try to understand..

Jai- no avu.. I can't let you do so..

Avu- if sid dies I swear to god I will commit suicide.. Because I can't live without him... In that case you will loose both of us..

Jai- but avu(crying)

Avu- please jai..please understand... I love him and if I can save him I will die peacefully.. Please....

Jai- (keeping stone in his heart)-ok!!

Avu- thank you...thank you for understanding.. Here are my companeis paper which I have named on Sid's name and here is a letter..please give it sid and ask him to read it infront of every one..including diya..please..

Jai- avu..are you sure you wanna do this..??

(Suddenly the doctor came in between and said)-

Doctor- is the donor ready..??