will avu be suspended from college???(chapter-4)

At Sid's side,
He went from there and headed towards principal office when he reached there he asked principal for calling avu. Principal knew that he is a member of Mafia more like he is the king so he followed his order and called avu in his room.

Avu came in the room and principal became shocked seeing that which avu he was talking about...

Avu to principal: listen whatever you wanted to speak ...speak fast. I am not free for you and don't dare to say something rubbish otherwise you'll be dead next moment

Principal: sorry ma'am .......we didn't wanted to disturb you but sir called you here ..please talk to him.

(Avu saw about whom the principal was talking about and became shocked)

Avu: so mr. helping hand are you here to say me sorry because you realized that you did wrong messing with me...the famous avneet kaur...

(Sid ignores avu and says to the principal)

Sid- mister principal you will remove this girl from this college right now and it's my order if you do not do so then I will make sure you will get killed this next minute

Avu- Mr principal dare to restigate me and then the next second i will snatch your job and will make sure you will not get job anywhere..

Sid: I will kill you principal if you don't listen to me

Avu: well getting killed is better than living on roads

They were arguing like this...ignore their dresses..

Sid- who are you to order him mrs..??

Avu- I can ask the same question

( principal gets frustrated because in both the situation his life was in Stake and even he was getting irritated by their fights)

Principal: Ma'am listen to me..please

Avu:what??

Principal: sir listen to me..

Sid- tell me fast I don't have time to waste

That's it for this chapter

Do vote and comment to get a shout out

Thank you DevilQueen20 for adding this book in your reading list..

Thank you again guys ..this book crossed 113+views within 24 hours..you guys are the best..

Even next chapter is saved in my drafts..so I guess I can upload it soon..not sure though..